Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Hmm...we could maybe put a myth in about someone knew a person which found a book & wished to keep it, thus wrote their name in it, & died 40 second later. About putting an actual Death note in though, I am unsure of...Maybe, I could throw one out of my back-pack in my random item attack?

Seems like a good idea... Link is the easiest to do, though. We should save that one for later.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 pm

There could be a twist that the grenade that blew up from Darkmoogle was actually someone writing his cause of death in a Death Note (Can disagree if you want). It's just hard to incorporate the item into the story well, anyway, who should we write about first, save Darkmoogle for later as he will be hard, how about Jedi Light-San?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Hmm...& so the reason he died is a "higher" power, which we found out later on. Hey, it'll be really cool if we fought Light & Ryuk in the end.

Light-san could be Brother to Darthmario (like Leia is to Luke), & became a Jedi to foil his brother & bring balance to the force.
Then we find later on the Light-san is actually you, (You know as Mario & Luigi), but from an alternate dimension, trying to prevent the Cataclysm (get it?) that is Plan-X.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Haha, I liked your idea, I didn't get it at first but did afterwards, I don't really imagine Darthmario is Mario with a cybernetic life support, I just always imagined him as a Sith with a Darth Vader suit, but thats just me. I dont fancy myself being his brother in an other dimension, I'm not trying to be picky, I like your idea, but I dont always take forum names entirley literally.

(Don't eat me).
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 pm

I think it's fun to toy with usernames like that...besides, it sounded good to me... =/
Oh well...how about Light-san is the Offspring of Luke Skywalker, which make him the very last Jedi alive. He joined Plan-Y when he learned the Darthmario was in their rival team, & he sought out to defeat him.

By the way, it's not my "job" to eat anyone, but Jya may take a bite out of you.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 pm

I think as having him as Darthmario's relative is probally a good start, or they could be friends before Darthmario went to the darkside, and then a rivalry formed? Idk just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 pm

We could rename him "Jediwario", & go from there?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:28 pm

That would require alot of editing, and I quite liked Light-San, it's a nice Japanese style name.

I think we should go back to this one, an argument is the last thing we want, let's try TheRingProtector.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes, but "Light-san" sounds rather generic...It's like he's Light from Death note, actually... Hmm... *click*
How about, it actually is Light off Death note, & hid himself as a Jedi, so he could know his enemies, one by one, & pick them off any time he liked?
Then, once he was aware of Plan-X's existence, he hid in the front lines, but the fight started sooner then he though...
This would explain how Darkmoogle died.
Though we would need to say that he survived his little skirmish with Darthmario...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:39 pm

You could change the name if you want, I just liked the name Light, I didn't plan him to be Light off death note, wouldnt suit his style to become a Jedi, he uses wits not violence, also I don't want to contradict the Death Note timeline, since Light is good as dead (Nothingness).
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Actually in official Death note art work, there is a Shinigami that looks an awful lot like Light...so he may not be "dead" as such...

You do have a point, it wouldn't make sense. Mind you what does make sense on Plan-X?

Hmm...have you got any ideas, then..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Thats the anime, it's not cannon, I prefere the manga (Although the anime is good), his death in the manga is alot better imo.

Hmm, these backstorys are hard, I suppose we could try Darkmoogles first, but I need to know what Moogles creature anime thing is, otherwise I won't know what species Darkmoogle is.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 pm

I've never read the Manga... =/

Moogle used a Cloaked Miltank for most of the game, but you're referring to the smaller creature he used for his Avatar, I think it's called "Doro doro", though I cannot be certain...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Searched Doro Doro and it's not it =/, really annoying, I want to know what it is but have no idea, I remember watching a video of it but can't remember what it is atall. Perhaps Giga knows I can ask him at some point.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:08 pm

I recall seeing something for it a few days ago...but the name I can only partially remember...
Yes, G.K.a, watches it as well, he's likely to know.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Thought so, any ideas for TheRingProtector?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Not at the moment, but looks like we've got a new comer, & I know exactly who it is. =3
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:20 pm

New corner?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 pm

No, "Newcomer". Check the bottom of the forum's main page.
A new arrival to Cataclysm. I know who is. Plan-X's revival is a mere breath away.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Dark Link? :O
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

The Caffeine Catastrophy!

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey "A_Happy_Teacup" (Or should I say Dark Link), glad to see ya' again. =)

Ready to bring back Plan-X?
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm

lol'd at "The reluctant typo King."

Anyway, Plan-X shall return!
On ONM? or Here?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 pm

On ONM. We're just using Cataclysm as a set-up site.
Besides, it'll give us reason to advertise this site.
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Fair enough!
Speaking of ONM,
I was working on a new Sig for their...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next