Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysm™ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 am

Emerald 1:

In area of a hazy swamp, a pearl white, yet completely busted up stronghold bulges out, like a boil on your face (or maybe my face, I could be looking in a mirror), the rare villain of Land Pirates calls home... The home of Plan-Y; a bunch of half-dead, half insane, a half too far, rivals of Plan-X, at long last ready to taste victory...I think... They became desperate over the past months due to the feud with Plan-X, so desperate to sink as low as rebuilding Mecha Sonic, the most dangerous mechanical maniac to set foot in this world.

TheRingProtector: So, we have now rebuilt Mecha sonic, and we shall finally conquer Plan-X and control the galaxy with the power of the chaos emeralds.

Mecha Sonic: Correct, I am here to serve Plan-Y, and with the chaos emeralds we shall conquer the galaxy.

Jedi Light-San: Excellent, now we can begin our assault on the Plan-X homeland.

Darkmoogle: Excellent, we shall storm there home planet with our fleet, distract them with an ambush whilst Mecha steals the chaos emeralds, we will then retreat to angel islands where Mecha will harness the Master Emerald. Mr L, I want you to lead the air assault, if your lucky you can catch Luigi off guard, as we know he likes to fly.

Mr L: Certainly.

Plan-Y Members: Understood.

Meanwhile on Plan-X.

Moogleofages: Finally, Plan-X will dominate the galaxy, we now own 70% of this galaxy.

Luigi: You mean restore justice and protect it right?

Moogleofages: You could say that.

As Shadow peers out the window an ominous sight beholds him.

Shadow: Sir, I think you should see this...

Moogleofages: What is it?

Shadow: It’s...

TheRingLord and Dark Link burst through the door.

Dark Link: SIR! We have lost all of our moons orbiting the planet, our shield generators are down.

Moogleofages: But that's impossible, how can an organisation do that so fast?

Shadow: It's Plan-Y.

Moogleofages (Intercom): ATTENTION, PLAN-Y IS INVADING EVERYONE REPORT TO THE MAIN HUB IMMEDIATELY.

Moogleofages: Shadow, I think you best guard the emeralds.

Shadow: I would of anyway, I don’t need you to tell me that.

The remaining members, Anniejello, Darthmario, Giga-kite-agiG, Gorilla (TRK), and Jymaru enter the room.

Moogle: Already has there invasion begun, we weren’t expecting a fleet as big as this, so they took us by surprise. Luigi, I want you to destroy there fleet of ships, I know your pilot skills surpass most peoples and I’m sure you can handle it.

Luigi: Understood.

Shadow: Luigi, I think it's wise for you to take my Wolfen, this battle won't be easy.

Luigi: Hmm? That's unlike you to see difficulty in a fight.

Moogle: I have a bad feeling it’s too late, and the flagship has already entered orbit.

Dark Link: Then what do we do?

Moogle: We wait…And fight…

Luigi boards Shadow’s Wolfen, the light shinning brightly against the glass dome that sits on top of the craft. Luigi puts his suit and helmet on, the light blinding against his visor, he hops into the craft and prepares to leave.

Luigi (Intercom): All is well I am leaving now.

(Moogleofages): Very well.

TheRingLord: It appears that Plan-Y has entered the atmosphere, expect and attack soon.

Moogleofages: Yes…The best we can do is stand our ground, we can’t let them get the chaos emeralds, if that happens all is lost.

Luigi flies into the air on the borrowed Wolfen, fighting against numerous fleet of fighters, thanks to his new ship he takes them out with ease with little to no effort, but his arrogance would later be his downfall.

Luigi: This is easy I don’t know why they bother with an air assault.

Mr L: This is why.

Mr L shoots an unexpected missile towards Luigi and hits the back of his ship.

Luigi: AGHHHH I’m HIT.

As Luigi loses control of his ship, he see’s a figure fly past, he realises it’s Mecha Sonic.

Luigi: I…Moogle it’s him.

Mr L fires another missile.

Luigi’s ship burst into flames and explodes upon impact as the missile collides into the ship.

Moogleofages: Luigi is dead…

Emerald 2:

The Plan-Y ship lands on the shrubs’ of the land, arriving on the outskirts of the forest, the trees are flinching in fear.

Darkmoogle: I have already sent Mr L to stay in the fleet as he is the only one who will be able to destroy Luigi in an airship battle, I mean, they are the same person after all. For now, we shall assault Plan-X, and gain freedom. You now who is leading the attack.

TheLordRingWearer: Me.

Rachaeljello: And me.

Jedi Light-San: Me too.

Yeti: Mew three.

Light Link: Not a Pokémon.

Darkmoogle: Plan-X has humiliated us for the last time.

The 5 of the Plan-Y set off towards the Plan-X headquarters, where an intense battle will of violence bloodshed and gore would start.
On the way Darkmoogle recalls what happens last time they met;

While Moogle & co. distracted Plan-Y with bizarre fighting abilities, little did they know what was about to happen:

Shadow: Geranimo!

Dark Link: Jackamo!

The duo broke in behind Plan-Y's line, stole the remaining two emeralds from right under their nose.

Shadow: Finally, now I can turn SUPER.

Dark Link: In due time.

Shadow: Indeed, we need to help the others.

As the duo came up to the main room where the other were fighting.
Shadow used Chaos control to freeze the hideout, while Dark Link aided their friends out, & used the remaining time for Shadow to plant the bombs.
By the time, time had returned Plan-X had fled & one second remained on the bomb.

Darkmoogle: Oh Fu-...

An explosion engulfs the hideout, & kills all of Plan-Y...or so Plan-X thought...

Darkmoogle: ...They tricked us, & wailed on us with the emeralds... This time, it'll be our turn.

Jedi Light-San: So many Plan-X member believe they're saving the world. Moogleofages has tainted they minds, & corrupted the world. .

Plan-Y finally touches down near Plan-X HQ, determined more then even to extinguish their rivals.

Rachaeljelly: We are here.

TheRingProtector: Excellent, let us begin.

SFG; Mecha Sonic online.

Mecha Sonic: Directives confirmed, online. Mission: Chaos capture.

Emerald 3:

The missile soaring towards the ship, Luigi knew it was over, he was about to die, and he would have to accept death. Luigi thought this is it. Suddenly an unknown winged entity flew above him.

Jya: GET IN!

Luigi shocked at her rescue, did what she said, and leaped vertically out of the aircraft smashing through the glass dome, moments before it's explosion, Luigi was saved, and cheated death.

Jya: They will probably assume your dead since your escape wont of been detected on there radar, and there visibility is far to poor to have seen you escape, but they will be after me, so I'm letting you off now.

Luigi: Say what? What you mean? And who are you?

Jya: I'm a new member of Plan-X, goodbye Luigi.

Luigi: Goodby-...

Jya drops Luigi out of the sky where he goes tumbling to the planet below, and is saved by landing in branches and bushes.

Luigi lands with a bump, & the moments he lands forgets everything about his encounter with Jya.

Luigi; What happened..?

Mr L: You don't fall me Luigi, I know your every move.

As Mr L was to smart to be deceived he flew to Plan-X to find Luigi.

Moogleofages: Why isn’t anyone talking.

TheRingLord: They are here…

Moogle gazed up, only to see the horror, that was Plan-Y, similar to Plan-X in all aspects, they had similar goals, and a similar team, TheRingProtector, was a bright white, similar to TheRingLord, unknown super natural being, they are opposed against TheRingLord cult, and are sworn to protect the ring. Rachaeljelly is the same race as Anniejello, less pure than Anniejello is, she is more dark, featuring jet black hair, light skinned, with dark purple clothing, like Anniejello she wields a staff. Link, as you expect is the Link from hyrule, one of the many generations here to defeat Dark Link, he has sworn to strike him down, and is with Plan-Y to defeat him. Jedi Light-San, is a Jedi Master, who has vowed to defeat Darthmario, a dangerous Sith of unknown origin. Lastly Yeti, who wants to wipe out Gorilla, as there has been bitter rivalry between the gorillas and the yeti's for generation, wishes to destroy the leader.

TheRingProtector: We have come, to dispose of Plan-X, you shall no longer harm anyone, anymore.

TheRingLord: Haha, you, you are pathetic, you have tried to destroy my kind for centuries, but have failed, you are pathetic.

TheRingProtector: But you are the last one, so it seems my mission is almost over, you shall never control the ring.

TheRingLord: Haha, don't make me laugh, you are also the last of your kind, and I shall see to it that there will be nothing left of your existence.

Rachaeljelly: Hmm, since when did someone of your revealing standard get to join a high class organisation like Plan-X?

Anniejello: HEY! Are you calling me a slu...

Rachaeljelly: Well you replied didn't you? So obviously you realised you were the whor...

Anniejello: You are so dead to me!

Jedi Light-San: Evil Sith such as yourself don't belong here!

Darthmario: Evil? You believe the blinding stuff the Jedi talk about? Pathetic, the Jedi order is a lie, I joined the Sith to escape the pathetic lie that was blinding my judgment, the Jedi are pathetic, as is you. If you were wise, you would realise the greatest of Jedi join the Sith, as they realise it's the right path.

Jedi Light-San: I...

Link: Eyaaaaaaaaah!

Dark Link: Do you even know how to talk?

Link: Ayaaaaaa!

Dark Link: ...

Yeti: Gorilla, we shall prove our strength, and who is the greatest primate there is!

Gorilla: Haha, your strength is inferior to mine, I shall see that you, umm, are dead.

Moogleofages: So you did not die then it seems you don't know when to give up.

A box shaped television descended into the middle of the insult's being thrown towards each other.

Darkmoogle: Hahaha, I can see you have met the team then, they are here to defeat you, once and for all, Plan-Y will defeat Plan-X for good!

Moogleofages: Then why aren’t you here? You are a coward is what!

Moogleofages continues by punching the television screen, ending the transmission, Moogle grew angry as he shouted at Plan-Y.

Moogleofages: So! This is why your all here! You are jealous of Plan-X and want to destroy us so there is no longer any competition.

Jedi Light-San: No! We are here to free the universe from Plan-X once and for all! You are blind, you think you are saving the universe but you are conquering it! All the worlds should be independent of your power, you disgust me.

Moogleofages: *Sigh* Darkmoogle knows how to make someone blind doesn't he? This is only for his own gain, he wishes to be stronger than me! He doesn't care about Plan-Y, merely himself, why else wouldn't he fight alongside you! His greed has clouded his mind, and yours, he fights for himself, and as hatred towards me!

TheRingProtector: You are wrong, we shall defeat you all, today!

An intense battle emerged as the headquarters transformed into a violent battlefield, all the members started to brawl with there own counterparts, Darthmario and Jedi Light-San were in an intense lightsaber battle. Rachael and Annie were using different forms of witchcraft to outperform each other as they faced of using there magical powers. Yeti and Gorilla (TRK btw) were using brute strength to see who the strongest was. All the members were evenly matched, but Plan-Y were determined to win, and were only using this as a distraction.

Link: Eyahhhhh, eyahhhhhh, aghhhhh, huyahhhhh. (You are a pest a hyrule and I will be glad to finally defeat you)

Light Link sidesteps around Dark Links overhead slash and knocks him with the handle of his blade violently against his head, blood stains against Links dagger as Dark Link falls helplessly to the ground.

Link: Eyahhhh! (I win)

Link grabs his sword and switches it’s position in order to thrust it down.

Emerald 4:

The battle still rages on as blood is sent flying.

Moogleofages: Oh no Dark Link!

Moogle races past Plan-Y, narrowly avoiding the Yeti’s fists and jumping over Light-San’s head, he rushes to Link where he performs a roundhouse kick to his face. Link screams in pain.

Dark Link: I thought you only liked using weapons.

Moogleofages: This was an exception.

Mecha Sonic arrives and enters Plan-X headquarters through the back entrance, he hacks through the code to open the back door avoiding any unnecessary battles. He enters through the door when an unexpected trap awaited him.

Shadow: Surprise.

Shadow detonates a rigged explosive that is attached to the door the explosion erupts all around Mecha Sonic, the rumble from the explosion then falls on top of him, leaving no escape from the trap, Shadow has finally won and defeated Mecha Sonic.

Shadow: That’s a shame, I wasn’t expecting it to be that easy.

Mecha Sonic: It wasn’t.

Before Shadow can react, Mecha Sonic charges from under the rubble and clashes into Shadow, sending him soaring through the air as he hit’s against a wall with great pain.

Shadow: Ahh, son of a-...

Shadow falls unconscious.

In the air, Mr L descends upon the forest, where he jumps out of his ship and lands next to Luigi.

Mr L: Haha, I knew you would be no match for me, you only survived by cheating death.

Luigi: You, you controlled me when I was brainwashed.

Mr L: Oh contra, I am you Luigi, in fact I am greater than you, as you are only number 2, you are Mario’s shadow, you are worthless. Unlike I who knows true greatness.

Luigi get’s angry whilst Mr L grows stronger.

Mr L: You wonder why Peach calls out Mario’s name when in danger, and not yours? It’s obvious, no one is expecting you to be there, you only the main star’s brother, nothing more, nothing less.

Luigi builds up his anger and charges at Mr L, when Mr L trips his swiftly over with ease.

Mr L: Pathetic.

Meanwhile at Plan-X Mecha Sonic continues to absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow slowly wakes up.

Shadow: There is no use, they are sealed shut, and they can only be opened by us.

Mecha Sonic: You are wrong, I have become closer to the emeralds than the echidnas themselves, I have harnessed there power that no barrier can block it, I can activate there power without making contact with them.

Shadow: That’s not possible.

The 7 emeralds begin to active in union, and the glass casing break.

Shadow: NO, I WON’T LET YOU DO THIS.

Shadow tries to get up, but is to weak from the injuries Mecha caused.

Mecha Sonic: If you couldn’t stop GUN you won’t be able to stop me.

Shadow: Be careful what you say Mecha...

Mecha Sonic: You couldn’t save Maria, you are worthless.

Shadow: I WILL MURDER YOU.

Shadow raced against Mecha and punched him, only to be reflected off by the power of the emeralds.

Mecha Sonic: Your feeble attempts are pathetic.

Mecha Sonic then flies vertically out of the headquarters taking the emeralds with him, but unknowingly, Shadow's weakened attempt was not in vain, as Mecha carelessly dropped an emerald.

(Darkmoogle): It’s safe to leave, the mission is complete.

Link: Sayyyaaaah, DAh, ayyyih! (RETREAT MISSION COMPLETE LET’S GO!)

All the Plan-Y members began to retreat and run back to there ship, except for Jedi Light-San who was already busy in an intense lightsaber duel.

Link: Hupp, daaah, say-ya! (Light-San let’s go.)

Light-San turned around to leave, but unknowingly, Dark Link trusted a sword into his chest, Light-San’s lightsaber went flying through the air.

Rachaeljelly: NOOOO, LIGHT!

In rage Rachael used her magical powers to push the Plan-X members away, sending the lightsaber even further into the forest. Plan-Y retreated and swore to destroy Plan-X, as Light-San fell to the ground, dead.

Emerald 5:

The battle between Luigi and Mr L was still strong, Mr L was seemingly defeating Luigi with ease and little to no effort, only making Luigi more angry.

Mr L: Your anger only makes me stronger, I am you, and by killing you I will no longer need you to survive.

Luigi: And if I kill myself?

Mr L: Then my mission is completed even easier.

Luigi: (Maybe I can kill myself, no I can’t do that, there’s no point, think… think.)

A lightsaber falls a few feet away from Luigi.

Luigi: (I hope that’s not Darthmario’s.)

Mr L: I hope you enjoy death, I’m sure you will enjoy it.

Mr L charges at Luigi using his hands to harness a green electrical energy he then jumps at Luigi ready to strike. But no! Luigi runs to the lightsaber and activate it less than a second before Mr L strikes, he then continues to throw the lightsaber into Mr L’s chest.

Mr L: Oh shi…

Before he can finish his word’s, Mr L is sliced in half, as his upper and lower half go flying, blood starts spraying everywhere, as his upper half continues to hit a tree where it explodes in a giant gory blood-fest.

Luigi: A sad way to go to be honest.

Plan-Y fleas to the angel island where it begins it’s operation to conquer the galaxy and destroy Plan-X.

Darkmoogle: Excellent, I wasn’t expecting it work this well.

TheRingProtector: This well? We lost 2 people out there! How do you call that well atall!

Rachaeljello: Two?

Yeti: Yes we lost Mr L as well.

Darkmoogle: The important thing is our plan succeeded, now Mecha will harness the power of the master emerald and we shall destroy Plan-X.

Sonic: MECHA SONIC? YOU LIED TO ME! You said the emeralds would return to angel island if I helped you!

Darkmoogle: He knows to much, so kill him now.

The remaining Plan-Y members rushed to apprehend Sonic, but he was to quick, and fled in a blink of an eye.

Darkmoogle: No worry, he is no threat to us anymore anyway.

The Plan-Y members walked onto angel island, where the master emerald stood, Mecha Sonic approached it as the rest of the members gazed in awe.

Mecha Sonic, begins to absorb the power of the emerald, he starts to what seems to malfunction, as no robot should be able to withstand the power of all the emeralds. As Mecha Sonic lacks one of the 7 he can control the power of the 6 emeralds with the master emerald. The Master Emerald shatters as its power is transferred to Mecha Sonic, Mecha Sonic glows in a gold bright light as the power of the chaos emeralds envelops him.

Mecha Sonic: Process complete, the master emerald has been absorbed.

TheRingProtector: Fantastic, finally we can win the war against our rivals and control the galaxy, together Mecha Sonic and Plan-Y will rule the whole galaxy!

Mecha Sonic: No, only Mecha Sonic will control the galaxy.

TheRingProtector: What do you mean, we are doing this together, WE REVIVED YOU!

Mecha Sonic: You have served your purpose and are now worthless to me, you are only a threat to overthrow the new Mecha Sonic empire.

TheRingProtector: The emp…

Before he could finish his words, Mecha Sonic shoots a blinding light of chaos energy into him, deteriorated all of his organs as he is disintegrates into nothingness.

Link: EYAAAH AGHHHHH EYAAAH (NO YOU KILLED HIM YOU MONSTER)

Rachaeljelly: We shall destroy you Mecha Sonic!

Mecha Sonic: Calculating, chance of survival is 99.99999999%

Rachaeljelly: Robots can be wrong!

All the members of Plan-Y bar Darkmoogle all charge to attack Mecha Sonic, and all there attempts prove pointless. Link attempts to stab Mecha Sonic only for his sword to be broken, Mecha Sonic grabs his head and crushes it with ease, leaving on a trail of red smoke floating in the air. Yeti jumps to smash Mecha, but misses as Mecha easily evades it, he then spins into a ball and collides into Yeti stabbing him countless times as his flesh rips of his body hitting inside his organs letting blood burst out his body.

Rachaeljelly is the last to perish as she attempts to use magic which proves ineffective, Mecha sonic quickly punches through her chest and crushes her heart with his strong powers killing her instantly.

Mecha Sonic: Calculations were correct, now to destroy the Plan-Y mothership!

Mecha Sonic aims a giant beam of Emerald Energy at the ship destroying everything inside it.

Darkmoogle: I…Am…Not…Dying!

Darkmoogle quickly enters an escape pod and escapes the destruction of the ship as it explodes in a giant ball of fire, leaving nothing less. Darkmoogle escape pod heads for the Plan-X world.

Emerald 6:

Plan-X regroup at the headquarters where they hear about the destruction of all of Plan-Y, at the same time Darkmoogle lands on the world.

Moogleofages: So we’ve lost, he finally got all the emeralds, we are defeated…

Luigi: We can still win this.

Moogleofages: LUIGI YOUR ALIVE!

Anniejello continues to glomp Luigi.

Moogleofages: No time for reunions we have a massive situation on our hands, you’ve seen what he’s done to Plan-Y haven’t you? Mecha Sonic is not to be trusted…

Shadow: Tell us something we don’t know, It’s kind of obvious that we won’t be able to defeat him, he has the power of the emeralds and has possessed the master emerald, there is no stopping him now.

Moogleofages: That is true, now he owns all 7 emeralds and the master emeralds I can see that hope is futile.

Shadow: Not all of them.

Shadow reveals one of the 7 emeralds.

Moogleofages: Well that’s good, but it’s not enough, we can’t defeat him with one emerald.

Sonic: We can…

Shadow: Erghhh, what is he doing here, go away Sonic.

Sonic: I think you know what we have to do to defeat him…

Shadow: Yes… I do…

Sonic: We are all going to fight Mecha Sonic and die trying, so who is in?

TheRingLord: Die trying? I don’t want to die, and what’s the point if we only try and don’t succeed?

Giga-kite-agiG: I agree, we might as well hide instead of facing him.

Dark Link: I agree we should hide…

Moogleofages: NO! He’s right, we should fight, we are here to conquer the gala..

Luigi: Protect!

Moogleofages: We are here to “protect” the galaxy and to keep the emeralds safe, if we hide, then we have failed, we might as well fight for our mission and if it fails, then we aren’t cowards.

Giga-kite-agiG: He is right, when I first met Moogle, I did not coward at all the suffering in the world, we were brave and decided to fight against it, and now we own most of the galaxy in this world, we’ve defeated Mecha Sonic before, and we will do it again!

Moogleofages: Well, I don’t know about you but I am fighting.

Giga-kite-agiG: As is me.

TheRingLord: Me as well.

Dark Link: Me to

Anniejello: Im in.

Shadow: Hm. *nods*

Sonic: Yeah! I am so in!

Luigi: Me also.

Darthmario: Count me in.

Yeti: As is I.

Moogleofages: Us Vs Mecha Sonic, sure he may have the power of the chaos emeralds, but he doesn’t have what we have! Teamwork, and the spaghetti wagon!

Dark Link: The spaghetti wagon was destroyed…

Moogleofages: He is so dead.

The team set aboard to leave where Moogleofages was the only one remaining.

Darthmario: Moogle let’s go! The ship is leaving.

Moogleofages: I’m coming.

Darkmoogle interrupts Moogleofages and attempts to punch him.

Darthmario: Crap, no, Moogle!

Moogleofages: Go without me I will meet up with you later once I defeat this pathetic travesty to the Moogle name.

Both Moogle continue to brawl as the ship exists the headquarters and sets destination towards Angel islands.

Mecha Sonic: I knew you would arrive, perfect earthlings have no idea what they are up against, they believe in pathetic stuff such as team work and think it helps them, you saw what happened to Plan-Y, your feeble attempts will not work. You are no different from them.

Giga-kite-agiG: We can try!

The Plan-X members race towards Mecha Sonic and narrowly avoiding his laser’s, Yeti runs to the back and jumps hitting Mecha Sonic toward the ground. Shadow set a trap of rigged explosives, but Mecha Sonic already forsook this and used chaos control to move Yeti into the explosives instead.
Yeti: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Darthmario: Yeti no!

Anniejello: It’s ok he’s only unconscious, Ringsy let us use our magic to stun him!

TheRingLord: That’s right.

They both combined there power to stun Mecha in a magical field leaving him helpless.

Dark Link: It’s jackpot time!

TheRingLord: Correct!

Dark Link and Ringsy both attack with there sword against Mecha sonic with intense power.

Shadow: My turn, Chaos CONTROLL!

Shadow continues to attack Mecha multiple times and then unfreezes time sending Mecha flying from the combine strength of Ringsy, Dark Link, Anniejello and Shadow.

Giga: My turn!

Giga runs and kicks Mecha with brute strength sending him flying into a wall.

Mecha: This is pathetic, prepare to harness the full power of the emeralds!

Mecha erupts into super stage as the Chaos Emeralds powers are fully unleashed he continues to attack and defeat the members with little to no effort.

Dark Link: This is hopeless there’s no way we can win this!

Sonic: Ready?

Shadow: Yes.

Meanwhile on Plan-X headquarters.

Darkmoogle: I may have lost my team, but I’m not going down without a fight.

Moogleofages: It’s a shame you’re a pest to all the Moogle’s out there.

Moogleofages punches Darkmoogle in the face as he tumbles over falling unconscious.

Moogleofages: That’s for destroying the spaghetti wagon.

Meanwhile on Emerald Island. All the members are in one group, to tired to fight anymore, they realised this was it, and that they were all going to die, they tried there best, but it wasn’t good enough, Mecha Sonic was to strong and was about to finish Plan-X for good.

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X, but finally I win, I win!

Mecha Sonic charged the full power of the chaos emeralds and aims it at all of Plan-X.

Emerald 7:

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X I win!

The beat of chaos energy is sent straight at the members, but strangely, no one moved, everyone had lost hope, they knew it was over, everyone just watched the beam as it approached not bothering to avoid the blast.

TheRingLord: See you on the other side.

Anniejello: I don’t want to die.

Luigi: Yes, goodbye Plan-X.

Sonic and Shadow nod each other as they take out the chaos emerald.

Mecha Sonic: WHAT IS THIS, I OWN ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Sonic and Shadow both grab the emerald and charge towards the beam of chaos energy.

Mecha Sonic: FOOLS THEY WILL BE DESTROYED, There…Is n-n-no Master Emerald anymore, which means they can’t direct the power toward that and cause the same incident as last time. yes…yes I win…I will win! No one can withstand the blast.

Sonic and Shadow fly through the blast of Light but are not disintegrated, using the power of the one Chaos Emerald they own combined with the power of Mecha’s beam they both reach Super stage and are protected from dying.

Mecha Sonic: NO THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE, NO NO NO, I Don’t want to die! I want to live. They should be disintegrated, Calculating survival 70%, NO 50%, 30% NO this isn’t Possible 0% NO I WON’T DIE!

Shadow and Sonic collide into Mecha Sonic as an explosion erupts out of the energy, this time, the whole of Angel Island is not transported, and all 3 disappear in the blinding light, leaving all the emeralds behind. Because of the intensity of the light no one could see what happened to them. The emeralds fall to the ground and the Master Emerald is restored.

Giga-kite-agiG: We’re alive… We…Survived…

TheRingLord: They sacrificed themselves for us.

Darthmario: This is why they didn’t tell us, because they knew everyone would stop them.

Luigi: We have to find Moogle and tell him, we most stay strong now and sorrow later.

Dark Link: You’re right, let us return now.

Later, on Planet-X...

Moogleofages: So, they both died, for us.

Moogle tried to hold back a tear, and he punches the wall in anger.

Moogleofages: DAMMIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANTED US TO ALL DIE TOGETHER!

Dark Link: They sacrificed themselves to save us, isn’t it better to lose 2 people than 10, and Mecha is defeated as well.

Moogleofages: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

There was silence for many minutes, until Moogle spoke.

Moogleofages: Your right… There death will not be in vain, we will continue Plan-X, in memory of them, and not conquer the world, but save it.

Luigi: You mean that?

Moogleofages: Yes, I do.

Meanwhile Darkmoogle gains consciousness.

Moogleofages: Think about it, we thought we lost Luigi, but we carried on, this is no different, although we have casualties, and sacrifices are made, we can’t quit, we must carry on, no matter how big the sorrow is. Plan-X is the biggest organisation in the world, we can’t just end it now, we must continue, and we shall always remember Sonic and Sh--…

Moogleofages does not get to finish his sentence, as a sharp rusty dagger pierces through his body, Darkmoogle whispers 3 cold words into Moogleofages' ear.

Darkmoogle: Finally I win.

Everything went slow, Moogle knew he was about to die, but was helpless, this was the victory Darkmoogle had longed for, to defeat there leader and claim victory, everyone was too shocked to move, they realised it was too late, and that there was no hope for Moogleofages, Giga however was the one to act.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO!

Giga grabs his gun and rapidly fires it until Darkmoogle falls to the ground helpless in agony, although not dead, Giga then runs to Moogle and cradles him into his arms, as he whispers the last two words he will ever say.

Moogleofages: Giga…I…

Moogleofages never gets to finish his sentence, tears fall down on Giga’s face as he realises what has happened, but does not let go of Moogle, everyone else stays in silence and draw a tear as they realise what happens.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHY! IT’S NOT FAIR! FIRST SHADOW AND SONIC NOW MOOGLE!

Everyone else remained in silence.

Moments later, Darkmoogle slowly gets up and laughs menacingly.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO YOU ONCE GONE SON OF A B**** I WILL KILL YOU!

Giga rushes with the gun and points it at Darkmoogle at point blank range; the other Plan-X members restrain him.

TheRingLord: NO GIGA! Moogle wouldn't of wanted this! Look he's suffering enough, he only has about 5 minutes left, and wouldn’t you want him to die slowly than put him out of his misery? Let him think about the horrors he's done.

Giga-kite-agiG: What horrors? He regrets nothing!

Darkmoogle continues to laugh like a maniac.

Darkmoogle: Yes, I'm glad he's dead, I finally, won, and I defeated Plan-X.

Giga-kite-agiG: No you didn't win, you've lost, this is what you result to, and you know Plan-Y had lost, you’re the only one left, and you will fall any minute. You did this as a last ditch pathetic effort to finally win against Plan-X and you know what? It failed, you haven’t won, you’re still the pathetic dog you always were, and you will die here.

Darkmoogle: Hahaha, you are right, I have lost, but so have you, you've lost your leader, and so Plan-X is no more.

Giga-kite-agiG: Oh no, we haven’t lost, although our leader has gone, we remain, whilst only you are the one left, and you haven’t got long left to win, so truly Plan-X has won, and you have gained nothing...

There was a small silence.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHAT WAS IT ALL WORTH! YOU HAD NO REASON TO KILL HIM!

Darkmoogle: You were always the naive one Giga, the hypocrisy in Plan-X never seizes to amaze me, you, Dark Link, killed Light-San mercifully, with no thought of forgiveness or mercy atall, what I have done is no different to then.

Giga-kite-agiG: But he was invading us! It was only a matter of self defence, we are not gonna let you destroy our corporation; your people would have no mercy for killing our people either.

Darkmoogle: Why would I show mercy for killing a Plan-X member? Moogle died like the dog he always was.

The rest of Plan-X restrains Giga once more.

Giga-kite-agiG: He's more the man than you ever will be, Plan-X is the most financially and powerful most successful company in the galaxy, we have already dominated 70% of this galaxy alone, it would of not been long until the whole galaxy would be ours. Plan-Y was nothing, you were no match for Plan-X, and this was a last ditch effort, you truly have lost, which makes you a pathetic and worthless son of a b****.

As Darkmoogle rambles on about Plan-X, he slowly takes out a grenade into his hand whilst facing the other way so no one notices.

Darkmoogle: Your right, Plan-Y did lose, and it was a last ditch effort, but he deserved the pain, and Plan-X? You haven’t won either, you've lost your leader, and so has the company, it shall soon fall to dust and be forgotten.

Giga-kite-agiG: But we are still standing strong, whilst you, can barley stand.

Darkmoogle: True, but who says Plan-X has to win? Why can't we both lose, and be evenly matched. Plan-Y will be tied with Plan-X as the greatest company.

Giga-kite-agiG: What do you mean by that?

Darkmoogle takes the pin out of the grenade.

Darkmoogle: I want to be the one who see's the look on your faces when I am the last person you look at before you die.

TheRingLord: HE HAS A GRENADE!

The grenade is half a second before it explodes, but Darthmario using his quick reaction uses the force to hold back the explosion and send it back at Darkmoogle.

Darkmoogle: Oh s--…

Darkmoogle parishes in the explosion as limbs fly over the area.

Giga is in a state of shock as is everyone else.

No one speaks...Everyone in silence at the lives lost.

The hope that Moogle said proves ineffective towards some people.

Giga says the first word.

Giga-kite-agiG: I’m leaving, I’m not coming back to Plan-X, don’t try to stop me. Too much blood has been shed today.

Luigi: But Giga…

Giga-kite-agiG: I SAID DON’T!

TheRingLord: It was Moogleofages best wishes to have us carry on, not stop because of casualties.

Giga-kite-agiG: I don’t care what he said; he founded Plan-X, with me! Without him, there is no Plan-X, I am leaving for good, and don’t bother trying to contact me, Plan-X is nothing without him.

Giga is the first to leave, as a bright light appears behind him.

Gorilla: Annie?

Anniejello: I am leaving also.

Luigi: Annie please…

Anniejello: I had a secret task; to give affection to the team of destruction - namely Plan-X - My task is complete, I must leave, and the others hail me.

Luigi: But then you can never come back…

Anniejello: That’s right. Goodbye. Do not worry though; we may see each other again...someday.

Luigi: What about your son?!

Anniejello: Take care of him Luigi; he is your son, too.

Anniejello ascends beyond the clouds. They all stare at her, until she is lost from their sight.

TheRingLord: It’s nice to see our loyal members leave us like this…

Dark Link: Ringsy understand…

TheRingLord: NO! Moogle’s speech was inspiring, but no one cares about what he said, we should carry on, we were going to carry on when Shadow and Sonic were gone, but now because he dies, everyone has lost hope.

Dark Link: You have to understand he was special to Giga; they were friends since the start.

TheRingLord: Are you suggesting the others don’t matter?

Dark Link: No that’s not…

TheRingLord: Forget it…

Another silence fell between the members.

Luigi: Ringsy, Link, Darthmario, TRK and me, is all that’s left?

Dark Link: No, I am now returning to hyrule, I have a certain elf to slay, I will be back, sometime, and it was fun whilst it lasted.

TheRingLord: I think Plan-X has had its time, but now, we must end, until we meet again. We will return the emeralds and erase our memories of this incident.

Luigi: But why?

TheRingLord: So we don’t have guilt for the rest of our lives.

Darthmario: He’s right, we should.

TRK: I agree.

TheRingLord: None of us will remember this day, but we will remember Plan-X, for what it was.Emerald 7:

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X I win!

The beat of chaos energy is sent straight at the members, but strangely, no one moved, everyone had lost hope, they knew it was over, everyone just watched the beam as it approached not bothering to avoid the blast.

TheRingLord: See you on the other side.

Anniejello: I don’t want to die.

Luigi: Yes, goodbye Plan-X.

Sonic and Shadow nod each other as they take out the chaos emerald.

Mecha Sonic: WHAT IS THIS, I OWN ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Sonic and Shadow both grab the emerald and charge towards the beam of chaos energy.

Mecha Sonic: FOOLS THEY WILL BE DESTROYED, There…Is n-n-no Master Emerald anymore, which means they can’t direct the power toward that and cause the same incident as last time. Yes…yes I win…I will win! No one can withstand the blast.

Sonic and Shadow fly through the blast of Light but are not disintegrated, using the power of the one Chaos Emerald they own combined with the power of Mecha’s beam they both reach Super stage and are protected from dying.

Mecha Sonic: NO THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE, NO NO NO, I Don’t want to die! I want to live. They should be disintegrated, Calculating survival 70%, NO 50%, 30% NO this isn’t Possible 0% NO I WON’T DIE!

Shadow and Sonic collide into Mecha Sonic as an explosion erupts out of the energy, this time, the whole of Angel island is not transported, and all 3 disappear in the blinding light, leaving all the emeralds behind. Because of the intensity of the light no one could see what happened to them. The emeralds fall to the ground and the Master Emerald is restored.

Giga-kite-agiG: We’re alive… We…Survived…

TheRingLord: They sacrificed themselves for us.

Darthmario: This is why they didn’t tell us, because they knew everyone would stop them.

Luigi: We have to find Moogle and tell him, we most stay strong now and sorrow later.

Dark Link: You’re right, let us return now.

Later, on Planet-X...

Moogleofages: So, they both died, for us.

Moogle tried to hold back a tear, and he punches the wall in anger.

Moogleofages: DAMMIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANTED US TO ALL DIE TOGETHER!

Dark Link: They sacrificed themselves to save us, isn’t it better to lose 2 people than 10, and Mecha is defeated as well.

Moogleofages: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

There was silence for many minutes, until Moogle spoke.

Moogleofages: Your right… There death will not be in vain, we will continue Plan-X, in memory of them, and not conquer the world, but save it.

Luigi: You mean that?

Moogleofages: Yes, I do.

Meanwhile Darkmoogle gains consciousness.

Moogleofages: Think about it, we thought we lost Luigi, but we carried on, this is no different, although we have casualties, and sacrifices are made, we can’t quit, we must carry on, no matter how big the sorrow is. Plan-X is the biggest organisation in the world, we can’t just end it now, we must continue, and we shall always remember Sonic and Sh--…

Moogleofages does not get to finish his sentence, as a sharp rusty dagger pierces through his body, Darkmoogle whispers 3 cold words into Moogleofages' ear.

Darkmoogle: Finally I win.

Everything went slow, Moogle knew he was about to die, but was helpless, this was the victory Darkmoogle had longed for, to defeat there leader and claim victory, everyone was too shocked to move, they realised it was too late, and that there was no hope for Moogleofages, Giga however was the one to act.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO!

Giga grabs his gun and rapidly fires it until Darkmoogle falls to the ground helpless in agony, although not dead, Giga then runs to Moogle and cradles him into his arms, as he whispers the last two words he will ever say.

Moogleofages: Giga…I…

Moogleofages never gets to finish his sentence, tears fall down on Giga’s face as he realises what has happened, but does not let go of Moogle, everyone else stays in silence and draw a tear as they realise what happens.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHY! IT’S NOT FAIR! FIRST SHADOW AND SONIC NOW MOOGLE!

Everyone else remained in silence.

Moments later, Darkmoogle slowly gets up and laughs menacingly.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO YOU ONCE GONE SON OF A B**** I WILL KILL YOU!

Giga rushes with the gun and points it at Darkmoogle at point blank range; the other Plan-X members restrain him.

TheRingLord: NO GIGA! Moogle wouldn't of wanted this! Look he's suffering enough, he only has about 5 minutes left, and wouldn’t you want him to die slowly than put him out of his misery? Let him think about the horrors he's done.

Giga-kite-agiG: What horrors? He regrets nothing!

Darkmoogle continues to laugh like a maniac.

Darkmoogle: Yes, I'm glad he's dead, I finally, won, and I defeated Plan-X.

Giga-kite-agiG: No you didn't win, you've lost, this is what you result to, and you know Plan-Y had lost, you’re the only one left, and you will fall any minute. You did this as a last ditch pathetic effort to finally win against Plan-X and you know what? It failed, you haven't won, you’re still the pathetic dog you always were, and you will die here.

Darkmoogle: Hahaha, you are right, I have lost, but so have you, you've lost your leader, and so Plan-X is no more.

Giga-kite-agiG: Oh no, we haven't lost, although our leader has gone, we remain, whilst only you are the one left, and you haven't got long left to win, so truly Plan-X has won, and you have gained nothing...

There was a small silence.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHAT WAS IT ALL WORTH! YOU HAD NO REASON TO KILL HIM!

Darkmoogle: You were always the naive one Giga, the hypocrisy in Plan-X never seizes to amaze me, you, Dark Link, killed Light-San mercifully, with no thought of forgiveness or mercy at all, what I have done is no different to then.

Giga-kite-agiG: But he was invading us! It was only a matter of self defence, we are not gonna let you destroy our corporation; your people would have no mercy for killing our people either.

Darkmoogle: Why would I show mercy for killing a Plan-X member? Moogle died like the dog he always was.

The rest of Plan-X restrain Giga once more.

Giga-kite-agiG: He's more the man than you ever will be, Plan-X is the most financially and powerful most successful company in the galaxy, we have already dominated 70% of this galaxy alone, it would of not been long until the whole galaxy would be ours. Plan-Y was nothing, you were no match for Plan-X, and this was a last ditch effort, you truly have lost, which makes you a pathetic and worthless son of a b****.

As Darkmoogle rambles on about Plan-X, he slowly takes out a grenade into his hand whilst facing the other way so no one notices.

Darkmoogle: Your right, Plan-Y did lose, and it was a last ditch effort, but he deserved the pain, and Plan-X? You haven't won either, you've lost your leader, and so has the company, it shall soon fall to dust and be forgotten.

Giga-kite-agiG: But we are still standing strong, whilst you, can barley stand.

Darkmoogle: True, but who says Plan-X has to win? Why can't we both lose, and be evenly matches. Plan-Y will draw with Plan-X as the greatest company.

Giga-kite-agiG: What do you mean by that?

Darkmoogle takes the pin out of the grenade.

Darkmoogle: I want to be the one who see's the look on your faces when I am the last person you look at before you die.

TheRingLord: HE HAS A GRENADE!

The grenade is half a second before it explodes, but Darthmario using his quick reaction uses the force to hold back the explosion and send it back at Darkmoogle.

Darkmoogle: Oh s--…

Darkmoogle parishes in the explosion as limbs fly over the area.

Giga is in a state of shock as is everyone else.

No one speaks...Everyone in silence at the lives lost.

The hope that Moogle said proves ineffective towards some people.

Giga says the first word.

Giga-kite-agiG: I’m leaving, I’m not coming back to Plan-X, don’t try to stop me. Too much blood has been shed today.

Luigi: But Giga…

Giga-kite-agiG: I SAID DON’T!

TheRingLord: It was Moogleofages best wishes to have us carry on, not stop because of casualties.

Giga-kite-agiG: I don’t care what he said; he founded Plan-X, with me! Without him, there is no Plan-X, I am leaving for good, and don’t bother trying to contact me, Plan-X is nothing without him.

Giga is the first to leave, as a bright light appears behind him.

TRK: Annie?

Anniejello: I am leaving also.

Luigi: Annie please…

Anniejello: I had a secret task; to give affection to the team of destruction, namely Plan-X, now my task is complete, I must leave, and the others hail me.

Luigi: But then you can never come back…

Anniejello: That’s right. Goodbye. Do not worry though; we may see each other again...someday.

Luigi: What about your son?!

Anniejello: Take care of him Luigi; he is your son, too.

Anniejello ascends beyond the clouds. They all stare at her, until she is lost from their sight. Luigi, the most affected by this, falls to his knees, motionless.

TheRingLord: It’s nice to see our loyal members leave us like this…

Dark Link: Ringsy understand…

TheRingLord: NO! Moogle’s speech was inspiring, but no one cares about what he said, we should carry on, we were going to carry on when Shadow and Sonic were gone, but now because he dies, everyone has lost hope.

Dark Link: You have to understand he was special to Giga; they were friends since the start.

TheRingLord: Are you suggesting the others don’t matter?

Dark Link: No that’s not…

TheRingLord: Forget it…

Another silence fell between the members.

Luigi: Ringsy, Link, Darthmario, TRK and me, is all that’s left?

Dark Link: No, I am now returning to hyrule, I have a certain elf to slay, I will be back, sometime, and it was fun whilst it lasted.

TheRingLord: I think Plan-X has had its time, but now, we must end, until we meet again. We will return the emeralds and erase our memories of this incident.

Luigi: But why?

TheRingLord: So we don’t have guilt for the rest of our lives.

Darthmario: He’s right, we should.

TRK: I agree.

TheRingLord: None of us will remember this day, but we will remember Plan-X, for what it was.

Last edited by Rap El Pug I I on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 am

Very well; Like I said even though the team is split, there should be a "Power portal" in each respective realm, where we can reunite.

By the way, this is better suited for the "Game discussion" section, so I'll be moving it there in a few minutes. *Looks at watch*
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 am

Thought that, but yeah, move it thats fine. I'm just thinking how it starts, I think it should start with the world being at peace, but then the chaos emeralds are stolen from emerald island. (Generic I know), then you as Shadow, end up trying to find the rest of the members. This is only an idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 am

Sounds alright.
Rather the story revolving around my character's memories, as I'm the most amnesic, with other being a "meanwhile" moments while giving a few puzzling references which are explained later or in the flashback straight afterwards, until we get reunited.
Of course, all this while we're laying waste to our respective worlds.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am

I have an idea as to what happened at the end of Plan-X, this is just an idea and is subject to change, I really liked your idea of having each memory come back with each chaos emerald, it could work fantastically well with the plot, and the final chaos emerald has the darkest, deepest and most contraversial memory.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am

Do you want me to make a long post of my interpertation of the end, and feel free to critisize it etc.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

Go right ahead, REP. I'm listening.
It'll probably need to altered slightly, but all ideas need to be slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 am

Jamy wrote:
Go right ahead, REP. I'm listening.
It'll probably need to altered slightly, but all ideas need to be slightly.

Of course, I don't mind, it's just an idea after all, not cannon. I need to know what were the names of the Plan-Y members or didn't they have names?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 am

Plan-X
It was finally peace, Mecha Sonic was defeated, and Plan-X had been conquering the galaxy one planet at a time, you would think nothing would go wrong, you would be wrong yourself. As this would be the final moments of Plan-X’s existence and control of the galaxy.

No one remembers how they lost everything everyone suffers amnesia from the final incident that caused Plan-X’s dismal, why? No one remembers of course.

Emerald 1:

TheLordRingWearer: So, we have now rebuilt Mecha sonic, and we shall finally conquer Plan-X and control the galaxy with the power of the chaos emeralds.

Mecha Sonic: Correct, I am here to serve Plan-Y, and with the chaos emeralds we shall conquer the galaxy.

Jedi Light-San: Excellent, now we can begin our assault on the Plan-X homeland.

Darkmoogle: Excellent, we shall storm there home planet with our fleet, distract them with an ambush whilst Mecha steals the chaos emeralds, we will then retreat to angel islands where Mecha will harness the Master Emerald.

Plan-Y Members: Understood.

Meanwhile on Plan-X.

Moogleofages: Finally, Plan-X will dominate the galaxy.

Luigi: You mean save the galaxy right?

Moogleofages: You could say that.

Shadow: Hmm, Moogle you might want to see this it doesn’t look good.

Shadow: It’s Plan Y…

Moogleofages (Intercom): ATTENTION, PLAN Y IS INVADING EVERYONE REPORT TO THE MAIN HUB IMMEDIATELY.

Moogleofages: Shadow, I think you best guard the emeralds.

Shadow: I would of anyway I don’t need you to tell me that.

Plan-X arrives at the main room.

Moogle: Already has there invasion begun, we weren’t expecting a fleet as big as this, so they took us by surprise. Luigi, I want you to destroy there fleet of ships, I know your pilot skills surpass most peoples and I’m sure you can handle it.

Luigi: Understood.

Moogle: I have a bad feeling it’s to late and the flagship has already arrived…

Dark Link: Then what do we do?

Moogle: We wait…And fight…

That is 1/7th of the story. XD So what you think so far, I'm not the best writer I know. I think its far to vauge so far, and my writing skills arn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 am

Hey, that's not bad. I think it would be wise to reserve my judgement atleast until you've completed it, though.
I anticipate part 2.

Last edited by Jamy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 am

I am writing it now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 am

Emerald 2:

Luigi boards his Arwing, the light shinning brightly against the glass dome that sits on top of the craft. Luigi puts his suit and helmet on, the light blinding against his visor, he hops into the craft and prepares to leave.

Luigi (Intercom): All is well I am leaving now.

(Moogleofages): Very well.

TheRingLord: It appears that Plan-Y has already landed, expect an attack soon.

Moogleofages: Yes…The best we can do is stand our ground, we can’t let them get the chaos emeralds, if that happens all is lost.

The Plan-Y ship lands on the shrubs’ of the land, arriving on the outskirts of the forest, the trees are flinching in fear.

Darkmoogle: I have already sent Mr L to stay in the fleet as he is the only one who will be able to destroy Luigi in an airship battle, I mean, they are the same person after all. For now, we shall assault Plan-X, and gain freedom. You now who is leading the attack.

TheLordRingWearer: Me.

Rachaeljello: And me.

Jedi Light-San: Me to.

Yeti: Mew three.

Light Link: Not a Pokémon.

The 5 of the Plan-Y set off towards the Plan-X headquarters, where an intense battle will of violence bloodshed and gore would start.

Rachaeljello: We are here.

TheLordRingWearer: Excellent, let us begin.

A bit better than the first bit I think.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 am

Nice indeed...but just a note; Shouldn't "Rachealjello", be known as "Rachealjam"? As jam, is kinda the opposite...kinda... ^^
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 am

Yeah thats a good idea, I didn't put much effort into the names anyway, so yeah any changes to them is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 am

Who's "Jedi Light-san's" opposite, by the way? My character?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 am

Darthmario's.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am

Alright...just wondering. I wonder who mine'll be..?
I hope my character turns super on the sixth or seventh flashback...

In any case, I anticipate the next part. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 am

Yes the last 2 sections will be the best.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 am

Well I look forward to them.
Sorry for the smaller & smaller posts...I'm falling asleep. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 am

Emerald 3:

(Luigi): I’ve already taken down 40 ships, It’s like stomping on goombas.

(Moogleofages): Yes, that’s all very well and all.

Moogleofages: Why isn’t anyone talking.

TheRingLord: They are here…

Moogle gazed up to see the horror of 5 Plan-Y members, Rachaeljello, Anniejello’s counter part, is more light skinned than Annie, and features dark jet black hair, with dark purple clothing. Jedi Light-San is an ordinary Jedi featuring the tunic and the braid you would usually expect, he dons a light blue lightsaber in contrast with Darthmario’s red one. TheOneRingWearer is a lot like TheRingLord in most aspects, although similar in appearance he owns a white clock instead of a black one. As you could guess, Light Link and Yeti and white counterparts of Dark Link and the gorilla respectively.

TheOneRingWearer: Kill them all.

An intense battle emerged as the front gate of the headquarters blasted open and fragments of metal flew all over the now battlefield, all the members started to brawl with there own counterparts, Darthmario and Jedi Light-San were in an intense lightsaber battle. Rachael and Annie were using different forms of witchcraft to outperform each other as they faced of using there magical powers. Yeti and Gorilla (TRK btw) were using brute strength to see who the strongest was. All the members were evenly matched, but Plan-Y were determined to win, and were only using this as a distraction.

Light Link: You are a pest a hyrule and I will be glad to finally defeat you.

Light Link sidesteps around Dark Links overhead slash and knocks him with the handle of his blade violently against his head, blood stains against Links dagger as Dark Link falls helplessly to the ground.

Light Link: I win.

Light Link grabs his sword and switches it’s position in order to thrust it down.

Meanwhile in the air.

Luigi: This is easy I don’t know why they bother with an air assault.

Mr L: This is why.

Mr L shoots an unexpected missile towards Luigi and hits the back of his ship.

Luigi: AGHHHH I’m HIT.

As Luigi loses control of his ship, he see’s a figure fly past, he realises it’s Mecha Sonic.

Luigi: I…Moogle it’s him.

Mr L fires another missile.

Luigi’s ship burst into flames and explodes upon impact as the missile collides into the ship.

Moogleofages: Luigi is dead…

My apprent death is actually supposed to be in the first emerald memory, as my idea was you think I'm dead at the start of Plan-X before you find me. I didn't find room to put it into the first memory, but this is only a draft and is subject to alot of change.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

Alright, fair enough.
Once your done, yes we will need alter this slightly... After all it's just a draft.
Still it's looks quite good, though the absence my own character is a little peculiar...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

Your in the next part. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 am

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
Your in the next part. Wink

Good good.
Hopefully I can stay awake all the way through this...I'm knackered...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Emerald 4:

The battle still rages on as blood is sent flying.

Moogleofages: Oh no Dark Link!

Moogle races past Plan-Y, narrowly avoiding the Yeti’s fists and jumping over Light-San’s head, he rushes to Light Link where he performs a roundhouse kick to his face. Light Link screams in pain.

Dark Link: I thought you only liked using weapons.

Moogleofages: This was an exception.

Mecha Sonic arrives and enters Plan-X headquarters through the back entrance, he hacks through the code to open the back door avoiding any unsessicary battles. He enters through the door when an unexpected trap awaited him.

Shadow: Surprise.

Shadow detonates a rigged explosive that is attached to the door the explosion erupts all around Mecha Sonic, the rumble from the explosion then falls on top of him, leaving no escape from the trap, Shadow has finally won and defeated Mecha Sonic.

Shadow: That’s a shame, I wasn’t expecting it to be that easy.

Mecha Sonic: It wasn’t.

Before Shadow can react, Mecha Sonic charges from under the rubble and clashes into Shadow, sending him soaring through the air as he hit’s against a wall with great pain.

Shadow: Ahh Shi..

Shadow falls unconscious.

In the air, as the Arwing, is about to crash, Luigi makes an emergency jump through his Arwing and lands into another ship, he then proceeds to land onto the Plan-X planet, only to be cornered by Mr L.

Mr L: Haha, I knew you would be no match for me, you only survived by cheating death.

Luigi: You, you controlled me when I was brainwashed.

Mr L: Oh contra, I am you Luigi, in fact I am greater than you, as you are only number 2, you are Mario’s shadow, you are worthless. Unlike I who knows true greatness.

Luigi get’s angry whilst Mr L grows stronger.

Mr L: You wonder why Peach calls out Mario’s name when in danger, and not yours? It’s obvious, no one is expecting you to be there, you only the main star’s brother, nothing more, nothing less.

Luigi builds up his anger and charges at Mr L, when Mr L trips his swiftly over with ease.

Mr L: Pathetic.

Meanwhile at Plan-X Mecha Sonic continues to absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow slowly wakes up.

Shadow: There is no use, they are sealed shut, and they can only be opened by us.

Mecha Sonic: You are wrong, I have become closer to the emeralds than the echininas themselves, I have harnessed there power that no barrier can block it, I can activate there power without making contact with them.

Shadow: That’s not possible.

The 7 emeralds begin to active in union, and the glass casing break.

Shadow: NO, I WON’T LET YOU DO THIS.

Shadow tries to get up, but is to weak from the injuries Mecha caused.

Mecha Sonic: If you couldn’t stop GUN you won’t be able to stop me.

Shadow: Be careful what you say Mecha.

Mecha Sonic: You couldn’t save Maria, you are worthless.

Shadow: I WILL MURDER YOU.

Shadow raced against Mecha and punched him, only to be reflected off by the power of the emeralds.

Mecha Sonic: Your feeble attempts are pathetic.

Mecha Sonic then flies vertically out of the headquarters taking the emeralds with him, but unknowingly, shadows feeble attempt was not in vain, as Mecha carelessly dropped an emerald.

(Darkmoogle): It’s safe to leave, the mission is complete.

Light Link: RETREAT MISSION COMPLETE LET’S GO!

All the Plan-Y members began to retreat and run back to there ship, except for Jedi Light-San who was already busy in an intense lightsaber duel.

Light Link: Light-San let’s go.

Light-San turned around to leave, but unknowingly, Dark Link trusted a sword into his chest, Light-San’s lightsaber went flying through the air.

Rachaeljello: NOOOO, LIGHT LINK!

In rage Rachael used her magical powers to push the Plan-X members away, sending the lightsaber even further into the forest. Plan-Y retreated and swore to destroy Plan-X, as Light-San fell to the ground, dead.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

Hey, very nice indeed.
I suppose my opposite is Mecha Sonic, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plan-X ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next