Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysm™ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 am

I couldn't actually think of anything for you, but in a sense yes. I did think of that earlier as well actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 am

Alright then.
By the way, I do realise I'm not really adding anything right now...I apologise for that, & will tomorrow, I'm just too tired to think clearly right now.

Last edited by Jamy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 am

Emerald 5:

The battle between Luigi and Mr L was still strong, Mr L was seemingly defeating Luigi with ease and little to no effort, only making Luigi more angry.

Mr L: Your anger only makes me stronger, I am you, and by killing you I will no longer need you to survive.

Luigi: And if I kill myself?

Mr L: Then my mission is completed even easier.

Luigi: *Maybe I can kill myself, no I can’t do that, there’s no point, think think.*

A lightsaber falls a few feet away from Luigi.

Luigi: *I hope that’s not Darthmario’s*.

Mr L: I hope you enjoy death, I’m sure you will enjoy it.

Mr L charges at Luigi using his hands to harness a green electrical energy he then jumps at Luigi ready to strike. But no! Luigi runs to the lightsaber and activate it less than a second before Mr L strikes, he then continues to throw the lightsaber into Mr L’s chest.

Mr L: Oh shi…

Before he can finish his word’s, Mr L is sliced in half, as his upper and lower half go flying, blood starts spraying everywhere, as his upper half continues to hit a tree where it explodes in a giant gory blood-fest.

Luigi: A sad way to go to be honest.

Plan-Y fleas to the angel island where it begins it’s operation to conquer the galaxy and destroy Plan-X.

Darkmoogle: Excellent, I wasn’t expecting it work this well.

TheOneRingWearer: This well? We lost 2 people out there! How do you call that well atall!

Rachaeljello: Two?

Yeti: Yes we lost Mr L as well.

Darkmoogle: The important thing is our plan succeeded, now Mecha will harness the power of the master emerald and we shall destroy Plan-X.

Mecha Sonic, begins to absorb the power of the emerald, he starts to what seems to malfunction, as no robot should be able to withstand the power of all the emeralds. As Mecha Sonic lacks one of the 7 he can control the power of the 6 emeralds with the master emerald. The Master Emerald shatters as its power is transferred to Mecha Sonic, Mecha Sonic glows in a gold bright light as the power of the chaos emeralds envelops him.

Mecha Sonic: Process complete, the master emerald has been absorbed.

SFG: Fantastic, finally we can win the war against our rivals and control the galaxy, together Mecha Sonic and Plan-Y will rule the whole galaxy!

Mecha Sonic: No, only Mecha Sonic will control the galaxy.

SFG: What do you mean, we are doing this together, WE REVIVED YOU!

Mecha Sonic: You have served your purpose and are now worthless to me, you are only a threat to overthrow the new Mecha Sonic empire.

SFG: The emp…

Before he could finish his words, Mecha Sonic shoots a blinding light of chaos energy into him, deteriated all of his organs as he is disintegrates into nothingness.

Light Link: NO! YOU KILLED HIM YOU MONSTER!

TheLordRingWearer: We shall destroy you Mecha Sonic!

Mecha Sonic: Calculating, chance of survival is 99.99999999%

Rachaeljello: Robots can be wrong!

All the members of Plan-Y bar Darkmoogle all charge to attack Mecha Sonic, and all there attempts prove pointless. Light Link attempts to stab Mecha Sonic only for his sword to be broken, Mecha Sonic grabs his head and crushes it with ease, leaving on a trail of red smoke floating in the air. Yeti jumps to smash Mecha, but misses as Mecha easily evades it, he then spins into a ball and collides into Yeti stabbing him countless times as his flesh rips of his body hitting inside his organs letting blood burst out his body.

TheLordRingWearer tries to attack with his dark powers but they all prove futile, Mecha Sonic uses Chaos Control to dodge and attack him countless times with a quick succession of punches, he then finishes him off with a beam of emerald energy. Rachaeljello is the last to parish as she attempts to use magic which proves ineffective, Mecha sonic quickly punches through her chest and crushes her heart with his strong powers killing her instantly.

Mecha Sonic: Calculations were correct, now to destroy the Plan-Y mothership!

Mecha Sonic aims a giant beam of Emerald Energy at the ship destroying everything inside it.

Darkmoogle: I…Am…Not…Dying!

Darkmoogle quickly enters an escape mod and escapes the destruction of the ship as it explodes in a giant ball of fire, leaving nothing less. Darkmoogle escape mod heads for the Plan-X world.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

Ooh...very dark indeed. =)
Though it could be a little intense for a PG thread..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 am

Damn, Err it is ketchup not blood?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 am

XD
Maybe so, we may still need to make it more PG, once we're done.
Don't worry, we'll only need to tweak it slightly...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah I understand but I did like the gory part, it just shows the power Mecha Sonic compared to the rest of Plan-Y, I'm sure we will have to tone it down though.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 am

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
Yeah I understand but I did like the gory part, it just shows the power Mecha Sonic compared to the rest of Plan-Y, I'm sure we will have to tone it down though.

Mhm. Don't worry about it, I like those bits too, but ONM is a family friendly forum, we need to consider younger kids peering into the thread. Mind you, seeing the films kids are allowed to watch these days, it might not faze them. XD
Mind you, as the Plan-Y members are mirrored in strength to ours, I suppose that should make my character the strongest in Plan-X...heh, I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am

Emerald 6:

Plan-X regroup at the headquarters where they hear about the destruction of all of Plan-Y, at the same time Darkmoogle lands on the world.

Moogleofages: So we’ve lost, he finally got all the emeralds, we are defeated…

Luigi: We can still win this.

Moogleofages: LUIGI YOUR ALIVE!

Anniejello continues to glomp Luigi.

Moogleofages: No time for reunions we have a massive situation on our hands, you’ve seen what he’s done to Plan-Y havn’t you? Mecha Sonic is not to be trusted…

Shadow: Tell us something we don’t know, It’s kinda obvious that we won’t be able to defeat him, he has the power of the emeralds and has possessed the master emerald, there is no stopping him now.

Moogleofages: That is true, now he owns all 7 emeralds and the master emeralds I can see that hope is futile.

Shadow: Not all of them.

Shadow reveals one of the 7 emeralds.

Moogleofages: Well that’s good, but it’s not enough, we can’t defeat him with one emerald.

Sonic: We can…

Shadow: Erghhh, what is he doing here, go away Sonic.

Sonic: I think you know what we have to do to defeat him…

Shadow: Yes… I do…

Moogleofages: What is it?

Sonic: We are all going to fight Mecha Sonic and die trying, so who is in?

TheRingLord: Die trying? I don’t want to die, and what’s the point if we only try and don’t succeed?

Giga-kite-agiG: I agree, we might as well hide instead of facing him.

Dark Link: I agree we should hide…

Moogleofages: NO! He’s right, we should fight, we are here to conquer the gala..

Luigi: Protect!

Moogleofages: We are here to “protect” the galaxy and to keep the emeralds safe, if we hide, then we have failed, we might as well fight for our mission and if it fails, then we aren’t cowards.

Giga-kite-agiG: He is right, when I first met Moogle, I did not coward at all the suffering in the world, we were brave and decided to fight against it, and now we own most of the galaxy in this world, we’ve defeated Mecha Sonic before, and we will do it again!

Moogleofages: Well, I don’t know about you but I am fighting.

Giga-kite-agiG: As is me.

TheRingLord: Me as well.

Dark Link: Me to

Anniejello: Im in.

Shadow: Hmm.

Sonic: Yeah! I am so in!

Luigi: Me also.

Darthmario: Count me in.

Yeti: As is I.

Moogleofages: Us Vs Mecha Sonic, sure he may have the power of the chaos emeralds, but he doesn’t have what we have! Teamwork, and the spaghetti wagon!

Dark Link: The spaghetti wagon was destroyed…

Moogleofages: He is so dead.

The team set aboard to leave where Moogleofages was the only one remaining.

Darthmario: Moogle let’s go! The ship is leaving.

Moogleofages: I’m coming.

Darkmoogle interrupts Moogleofages and attempts to punch him.

Darthmario: Crap, no, Moogle!

Moogleofages: Go without me I will meet up with you later once I defeat this pathetic travesty to the Moogle name.

Both Moogle continue to brawl as the ship exists the headquarters and sets destination towards Angel islands.

Mecha Sonic: I knew you would arrive, perfect earthlings have no idea what they are up against, they believe in pathetic stuff such as team work and think it helps them, you saw what happened to Plan-Y, your feeble attempts will not work. You are no different from them.

Giga-kite-agiG: We can try!

The Plan-X members race towards Mecha Sonic and narrowly avoiding his laser’s, Yeti runs to the back and jumps hitting Mecha Sonic toward the ground. Jamy set a trap of rigged explosives, but Mecha Sonic already forsook this and used chaos control to move Yeti into the explosives instead.
Yeti: Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Darthmario: Yeti no!

Anniejello: It’s ok he’s only unconscious, Ringsy let us use our magic to stun him!

TheRingLord: That’s right.

They both combined there power to stun Mecha in a magical field leaving him helpless.

Dark Link: It’s jackpot time!

TheRingLord: Correct!

Dark Link and Ringsy both attack with there sword against Mecha sonic with intense power.

Shadow: My turn, Chaos CONTROLL!

Shadow continues to attack Mecha multiple times and then unfreezes time sending Mecha flying from the combine strength of Ringsy, Dark Link, Anniejello and Shadow.

Giga: My turn!

Giga runs and kicks Mecha with brute strength sending him flying into a wall.

Mecha: This is pathetic, prepare to harness the full power of the emeralds!

Mecha erupts into super stage as the Chaos Emeralds powers are fully unleashed he continues to attack and defeat the members with little to no effort.

Dark Link: This is hopeless there’s no way we can win this!

Sonic: Ready?

Shadow: Yes.

Meanwhile on Plan-X headquarters.

Darkmoogle: I may have lost my team, but I’m not going down without a fight.

Moogleofages: It’s a shame you’re a pest to all the Moogle’s out there.

Moogleofages punches Darkmoogle in the face as he tumbles over falling unconscious.

Moogleofages: That’s for destroying the spaghetti wagon.

Meanwhile on Emerald Island. All the members are in one group, to tired to fight anymore, they realised this was it, and that they were all going to die, they tried there best, but it wasn’t good enough, Mecha Sonic was to strong and was about to finish Plan-X for good.

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X, but finally I win, I win!

Mecha Sonic charged the full power of the chaos emeralds and aims it at all of Plan-X.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am

Jamy wrote:
Rap El Pug I I wrote:

Mhm. Don't worry about it, I like those bits too, but ONM is a family friendly forum, we need to consider younger kids peering into the thread. Mind you, seeing the films kids are allowed to watch these days, it might not faze them. XD
Mind you, as the Plan-Y members are mirrored in strength to ours, I suppose that should make my character the strongest in Plan-X...heh, I'm fine with that.

But you have 1 chaos emerald compared to his 7. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 am

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
Jamy wrote:
Rap El Pug I I wrote:

But you have 1 chaos emerald compared to his 7. Wink

"The chaos Emeralds are like magnets, they have the power to attract one another." - Miles Prower, Sonic Adventure 2.
In other words, if they're in close enough range to each other even if an enemy is holding the other six, the final one my character is holding can harness all 7. So eat bricks...they're tasty. =3
Mind you, if two opposing side holding them, once it's over the emerald will scatter, forcefully, knocking both fighters out.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 am

Emerald 7: Extremly contraversial go!

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X I win!

The beat of chaos energy is sent straight at the members, but strangely, no one moved, everyone had lost hope, they knew it was over, everyone just watched the beam as it approached not bothering to avoid the blast.

TheRingLord: See you on the other side.

Anniejello: I don’t want to die.

Luigi: Yes, goodbye Plan-X.

Sonic and Shadow nod each other as they take out the chaos emerald.

Mecha Sonic: WHAT IS THIS, I OWN ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Sonic and Shadow both grab the emerald and charge towards the beam of chaos energy.

Mecha Sonic: FOOLS THEY WILL BE DESTROYED, There…Is n-n-no Master Emerald anymore, which means they can’t direct the power toward that and cause the same incident as last time. yes…yes I win…I will win! No one can withstand the blast.

Sonic and Shadow fly through the blast of Light but are not disintegrated, using the power of the one Chaos Emerald they own combined with the power of Mecha’s beam they both reach Super stage and are protected from dying.

Mecha Sonic: NO THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE, NO NO NO, I Don’t want to die! I want to live. They should be disintegrated, Calculating survival 70%, NO 50%, 30% NO this isn’t Possible 0% NO I WON’T DIE!

Shadow and Sonic collide into Mecha Sonic as an explosion erupts out of the energy, this time, the whole of emerald island is not transported, and all 3 disappear in the blinding light, leaving all the emeralds behind. Because of the intensity of the light no one could see what happened to them. The emeralds fall to the ground and the Master Emerald is restored.

Giga-kite-agiG: We’re alive… We…Survived…

TheRingLord: They sacrificed themselves for us.

Darthmario: This is why they didn’t tell us, because they knew everyone would stop them.

Luigi: We have to find Moogle and tell him, we most stay strong now and sorrow later.

Dark Link: Your right, let us return now.

On Planet-X.

Moogleofages: So, they both died, for us.

Moogle tried to hold back a tear, and he punches the wall in anger.

Moogleofages: DAMMIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANTED US TO ALL DIE TOGETHER!

Dark Link: They sacrificed themselves to save us, isn’t it better to lose 2 people than 10, and Mecha is defeated as well.

Moogleofages: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

There was silence for many minutes, until Moogle spoke.

Moogleofages: Your right… There death will not be in vain, we will continue Plan-X, in memory of them, and not conquer the world, but save it.

Luigi: You mean that?

Moogleofages: Yes, I do.

Meanwhile Darkmoogle gains consciousness.

Moogleofages: Think about it, we thought we lost Luigi, but we carried on, this is no different, although we have casualties, and sacrifices are made, we can’t quit, we must carry on, no matter how big the sorrow is. Plan-X Is the biggest organisation in the world, we can’t just end it now, we must continue, and we shall always remember Sonic and Sh…

Darkmoogle: I win.

Moogleofages never get’s to end his sentence, before he realised, he is being thrusted by a dagger through his chest. Moogleofages takes a quid gulp of air, Darkmoogle is the culprit as he stabs Moogleofages in the bag with a rusty dagger.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO!!!!!!!

Giga grabs his gun and shoots it right at Dark Moogle knocking him out, Giga runs to Moogle and holds him in his arms before he falls to the ground.

Moogleofages: Giga…I…

Tears fall down on Giga’s face as he realises what has happened, but does not let go of Moogle, everyone else stays in silence and draw a tear as they realise what happens.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHY! IT’S NOT FAIR! FIRST SHADOW AND SONIC NOW MOOGLE!

Everyone else remained in silence.

Darkmoogle slowly got up and took out a grenade.

TheRingLord: HE HAS A GRENADE!

The grenade is half a second before it explodes, but Darthmario using his quick reaction uses the force to hold back the explosion and send it back at Darkmoogle.

Darkmoogle: Oh s…

Darkmoogle parishes in the explosion as limbs fly over the area.

Giga is in a state of shock as is everyone else.

But more than the others.

No one speaks.

Everyone in silence at the lives lost.

The hope that Moogle said proves ineffective towards some people.

Giga says the first word.

Giga-kite-agiG: I’m leaving, I’m not coming back to Plan-X, don’t try to stop me. To much blood has been shed today.

Luigi: But Giga…

Giga-kite-agiG: I SAID DON’T!

TheRingLord: It was Moogleofages best wishes to have us carry on, not stop because of casualties.

Giga-kite-agiG: I don’t care what he said, he founded Plan-X, with me! Without him, there is no Plan-X, I am leaving for good, and don’t bother trying to contact me, Plan-X is nothing without him.

Giga is the first to leave.

Anniejello: I am leaving also.

Luigi: Annie please…

Anniejello: No, I agree with Giga, but unlike him, I am sealing myself away.

Luigi: But then you can never come back…

Anniejello: That’s right. Goodbye.

Luigi: NO DON’T! You have to much for live for, what about your son!

Anniejello: He doesn’t matter any more, nothing matters, he’s yours now.

Anniejello leaves never to be seen again.

TheRingLord: It’s nice to see our loyal members leave us like this…

Dark Link: Ringsy understand…

TheRingLord: NO! Moogle’s speech was inspiring, but no one cares about what he said, we should carry on, we were going to carry on when Shadow and Sonic were gone, but now because he dies, everyone has lost hope.

Dark Link: You have to understand he was special to Giga, they were friends since the start.

TheRingLord: Are you suggesting the others don’t matter?

Dark Link: No that’s not…

TheRingLord: Forget it…

Another silence fell between the members.

Luigi: Ringsy, Link, Darthmario, TRK and me, is all that’s left?

Dark Link: No, I am now returning to hyrule, I have a certain elf to slay, I will be back, sometime, it was fun whilst it lasted.

TheRingLord: I think Plan-X has had its time, but now, we must end, until we meet again. We will return the emeralds and erase our memories of this incident.

Luigi: But why?

TheRingLord: So we don’t have guilt for the rest of our lives.

Darthmario: He’s right, we should.

TRK: I agree.

TheRingLord: None of us will remember this day, but we will remember Plan-X, for what it was.

I know, contraversial, but it's my favourite one, feel free to completly disagree, btw you and sonic dont actually die, you end up in the sonic world.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

*Deleted*

Last edited by Rap El Pug I I on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 am

I thought it was great, though it was rather an anti-climactic...I thought perhaps you could use Rings' "green iron" in a context such as;
"As Darkmoogle was about to attack again, Rings tries to protect the others. As he does, Darkmoogle strikes the green iron around Rings' neck, destroying him & the Green iron.

Rings does something very unexpected, he screams; RUN! Everyone, not even harpoons can save us!

Suddenly, the space where to Green iron was causes a vortex, pulling all of Plan-X inside, into separate worlds...& divided...Plan-X will fall... Right..?"
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am

I don't remember the green iron part atall so I wouldnt of used it, I've never heard of it until you mentioned it. IMO its the best, the rest are all humerous except this one which is dark, Plan-X was good that is had loads of humour, but it was ocassionally dark, this shows how its dark. Each of the members is a metaphor to what happened on the forum. You and Sonic dissapeare, much like you did on the forum, so I decided to use a "Blinding light" for that imagery. Moogles death is a metaphor for the deviantabuse he recieved, and that it "Killed" him on deviantart, it also explains his absence from the site entierly. Gigas leaving is the same as the forum, he left when it died, but he returns back, I think you can figure our Annies and Dark Links without my explanation anyway.

Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:58 am

I see, fair enough... I never seen the symbolism until you said it...
Yes, I suppose it could work.
But, perhaps instead of Annie getting sealed, she ascends into the sky, symbolising freedom, as she didn't just leave ONM, she left the web almost entirely, thus freeing herself from it's grip?
Let's face, the internet is an addiction... ^^
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Ok sure, we will go every one and change it anyway until it's right for the forum game. (Not not cause I know your tired).
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Actually, I seem to have a second wind. Mind you, we'll probably be fine tuning this tomorrow, anyway...
I do like you're idea every going one at time, either leaving or perishing. I do actually think we should go with that.
I just think we alter the way Annie goes from the game.

Perhaps she announced that she entered Plan-X as she was tested for a deity; To give comfort to the team of destruction. As she passed she is allowed to ascend..which she does just after Moogle, but just before anyone else goes, thus giving more incentive for everyone to split?

That alright...or maybe not..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

We'll go over than one last since it's the last one, I think we should go over the first one first before doing the others, also I'm thinking my death should be added to the first part, so yout hink im dead when Plan-X reforms, but I'm scared that will make the plot go faster.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Maybe, you seem dead & could end up in the "Underwhere", like on Super Paper Mario, & you fight you way out. Once you're out you manage to meet up with my myself, just after I collect the second Emerald.
This way everyone would think you're, but you almost literally cheat it..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 pm

I did actually vagually think about the underthere as Mr L is from Super Paper Mario but I already used it in Plan-X and don't want to again, also if I simply return it makes all the other deaths not seem important atall.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Hmm...then perhaps, you end up in a coma, & someone finds you; either a Plan-X member left behind, like Jya, or a normal civilian..? Once you come to, you are unaware what's happen & you try to rally everyone, from the ruins, but all to no avail...
So you search around, & find a shard of the Master emerald, almost drained of energy.
In it's drain aura it tells you...what happened, & it tells you in quick flashes what happened (that the audience are unaware of), & that I am alive...as such you race to the nearest place of a member, to find our allies...to reform Plan-X.
Then the scene switches to myself in stasis...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

I thought we would go over and just make the first part alot better and more detailed and change major parts of it before adding any additional plot lines that come after, and my death is fine if I have it earlier, it wont change the plot to much.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Hmm...alright...
Well, from the first flash back scene, I can think of these things to add;
1. We say why Plan-Y wishes to attack, rather the just steal the emerald. What do they intend to accomplish after Mecha-Sonic is powered up?
2. When Moogles orders you to the Sky, I mention you can borrow my Wolfen for this fight, as it surpasses the other machines.

Can you see anything else..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next