Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

In the exact centre of the universe! ...Give or take fifty feet

Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Alright then,. this is a chibi version of my character:

Plan-X ideas - Page 10 T6S6Y

Because I was bored XD
Back to top Go down
http://archaic-twilight.net
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Awesomeness. What's that gold thing in your hand? =3
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 pm

In my left hand is a bar of white chocolate (yummy)

In my right hand is a dipped marshmallow on a stick (icky)

I am the Shelving Fairy in this picture, my appearance just happened to be fitting :3
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

So you're a chocoholic demi-god? =3
Nice, it'll be quite funny to see in the up & coming thread. You can even thieve chocolate from other members, without anyone noticing as you're existence is questionable.

The moment we hear from either Dark Link or Rings, we'll start bringing it to ONM.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes I am. I am the most chocoholic demi-god around, and I love chocolate (but not chocolate marshmallows) :3

You tell me when you're bringing it back to ONMF and I'll magically reappear *poof*
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Awesome. This is going to be so fun. =)
I will always believe in your character Jya. If I stop believing, your character will disappear... (everyone needs a weakness, even demi-gods, fair dos?)

'Kay, we just need to hear from Dark Link or Rings, saying they're be here or ONM waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 pm

That's fair enough. As my existence is questionable, I need at least someone to believe in me :3
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

With my character being Shadow, it's seems like a guilty secret to believe in faeries-- or this case, a demi-god. ^^

Once REP has finished with the OP, we just to edit one tiny bit for it to be done.
In the meantime we can talk about who is where. As all members end up getting spilt up at the start...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Re did this, alot more dramatic now.

Emerald 7:

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X I win!

The beat of chaos energy is sent straight at the members, but strangely, no one moved, everyone had lost hope, they knew it was over, everyone just watched the beam as it approached not bothering to avoid the blast.

TheRingLord: See you on the other side.

Anniejello: I don’t want to die.

Luigi: Yes, goodbye Plan-X.

Sonic and Shadow nod each other as they take out the chaos emerald.

Mecha Sonic: WHAT IS THIS, I OWN ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Sonic and Shadow both grab the emerald and charge towards the beam of chaos energy.

Mecha Sonic: FOOLS THEY WILL BE DESTROYED, There…Is n-n-no Master Emerald anymore, which means they can’t direct the power toward that and cause the same incident as last time. yes…yes I win…I will win! No one can withstand the blast.

Sonic and Shadow fly through the blast of Light but are not disintegrated, using the power of the one Chaos Emerald they own combined with the power of Mecha’s beam they both reach Super stage and are protected from dying.

Mecha Sonic: NO THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE, NO NO NO, I Don’t want to die! I want to live. They should be disintegrated, Calculating survival 70%, NO 50%, 30% NO this isn’t Possible 0% NO I WON’T DIE!

Shadow and Sonic collide into Mecha Sonic as an explosion erupts out of the energy, this time, the whole of emerald island is not transported, and all 3 disappear in the blinding light, leaving all the emeralds behind. Because of the intensity of the light no one could see what happened to them. The emeralds fall to the ground and the Master Emerald is restored.

Giga-kite-agiG: We’re alive… We…Survived…

TheRingLord: They sacrificed themselves for us.

Darthmario: This is why they didn’t tell us, because they knew everyone would stop them.

Luigi: We have to find Moogle and tell him, we most stay strong now and sorrow later.

Dark Link: Your right, let us return now.

Later, on Planet-X...

Moogleofages: So, they both died, for us.

Moogle tried to hold back a tear, and he punches the wall in anger.

Moogleofages: DAMMIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANTED US TO ALL DIE TOGETHER!

Dark Link: They sacrificed themselves to save us, isn’t it better to lose 2 people than 10, and Mecha is defeated as well.

Moogleofages: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

There was silence for many minutes, until Moogle spoke.

Moogleofages: Your right… There death will not be in vain, we will continue Plan-X, in memory of them, and not conquer the world, but save it.

Luigi: You mean that?

Moogleofages: Yes, I do.

Meanwhile Darkmoogle gains consciousness.

Moogleofages: Think about it, we thought we lost Luigi, but we carried on, this is no different, although we have casualties, and sacrifices are made, we can’t quit, we must carry on, no matter how big the sorrow is. Plan-X is the biggest organisation in the world, we can’t just end it now, we must continue, and we shall always remember Sonic and Sh--…

Moogleofages does not get to finish his sentence, as a sharp rusty dagger pierces through his body, Darkmoogle whispers 3 cold words into Moogleofages' ear.

Darkmoogle: Finally I win.

Everything went slow, Moogle knew he was about to die, but was helpless, this was the victory Darkmoogle had longed for, to defeat there leader and claim victory, everyone was too shocked to move, they realised it was to late, and that there was no hope for Moogleofages, Giga however was the one to act.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO!

Giga grabs his gun and rapidly fires it until Darkmoogle falls to the ground helpless in agony, although not dead, Giga then runs to Moogle and cradles him into his arms, as he whisperes the last two words he will ever say.

Moogleofages: Giga…I…

Moogleofages never gets to finish his sentence, tears fall down on Giga’s face as he realises what has happened, but does not let go of Moogle, everyone else stays in silence and draw a tear as they realise what happens.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHY! IT’S NOT FAIR! FIRST SHADOW AND SONIC NOW MOOGLE!

Everyone else remained in silence.

Moments later, Darkmoogle slowly gets up and laughs menicenly.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO YOU ONCE GONE SON OF A B**** I WILL KILL YOU!

Giga rushes with the gun and points it at Darkmoogle at point blank range, the other Plan-X members restrain him.

TheRingLord: NO GIGA! Moogleo wouldn't of wanted this! Look he's suffering enough, he only has about 5 minutes left, wouldn't you want him to die slowly than put him out of his misery? Let him think about the horrors he's done.

Giga-kite-agiG: What horros? He regrets nothing!

Darkmoogle continues to laugh like a maniac.

Darkmoogle: Yes, I'm glad he's dead, I finally, won, I defeated Plan-X.

Giga-kite-agiG: No you didn't win, you've lost, this is what you result to, you know Plan-Y had lost, your the only one left, and you will fall any minute. You did this as a last ditch pathetic effort to finally win against Plan-X, and you know what? It failed, you havn't won, your still the pathetic dog you always were, and you will die here.

Darkmoogle: Hahaha, you are right, I have lost, but so hae you, you've lost your leader, so Plan-X is no more.

Giga-kite-agiG: Oh no, we havn't lost, although our leader has gone, we remain, whilst only you are the one left, and you havn't got long left to win, so truly Plan-X has won, and you have gained nothing...

There was a small silence.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHAT WAS IT ALL WORTH! YOU HAD NO REASON TO KILL HIM!

Darkmoogle: You were always the naive one Giga, the hyprocicy in Plan-X never seizes to amaze me, you, Dark Link, killed Light-San mercifully, with no thought of forgivness or mercy atall, what I have done is no different to then.

Giga-kite-agiG: But he was invading us! It was only a matter of self defense, we are not gonna let you destroy our corporation, your people would have no mercy for killing our people either.

Darkmoogle: Why would I show mercy for killing a Plan-X member? Moogle died like the dog he always was.

The rest of Plan-X restrain Giga once more.

Giga-kite-agiG: He's more the man than you ever will be, Plan-X is the most financially and powerful most successfull company in the galaxy, we have already dominated 70% of this galaxy alone, it would of not been long until the whole galaxy would be ours. Plan-Y was nothing, you were no match for Plan-X, and this was a last ditch effort, you truly have lost, which makes you a pathetic and worthless son of a b****.

As Darkmoogle rambles on about Plan-X, he slowly takes out a grenade into his hand whilst facing the other way so no one notices.

Darkmoogle: Your right, Plan-Y did lose, and it was a last ditch effort, but he deserved the pain, and Plan-X? You havn't won either, you've lost your leader, and so has the company, it shall soon fall to dust and be forgotton.

Giga-kite-agiG: But we are still standing strong, whilst you, can barley stand.

Darkmoogle: True, but who says Plan-X has to win? Why can't we both lose, and be evanly matches. Plan-Y will be drawed with Plan-X as the greatest company.

Giga-kite-agiG: What do you mean by that?

Darkmoogle takes the pin out of the grenade.

Darkmoogle: I want to be the one who see's the look on your faces when I am the last person you look at before you die.

TheRingLord: HE HAS A GRENADE!

The grenade is half a second before it explodes, but Darthmario using his quick reaction uses the force to hold back the explosion and send it back at Darkmoogle.

Darkmoogle: Oh s--…

Darkmoogle parishes in the explosion as limbs fly over the area.

Giga is in a state of shock as is everyone else.

No one speaks...Everyone in silence at the lives lost.

The hope that Moogle said proves ineffective towards some people.

Giga says the first word.

Giga-kite-agiG: I’m leaving, I’m not coming back to Plan-X, don’t try to stop me. To much blood has been shed today.

Luigi: But Giga…

Giga-kite-agiG: I SAID DON’T!

TheRingLord: It was Moogleofages best wishes to have us carry on, not stop because of casualties.

Giga-kite-agiG: I don’t care what he said, he founded Plan-X, with me! Without him, there is no Plan-X, I am leaving for good, and don’t bother trying to contact me, Plan-X is nothing without him.

Giga is the first to leave, as a bright light appears behind him.

TRK; Annie?

Anniejello: I am leaving also.

Luigi: Annie please…

Anniejello: I had a secret task; to give affection to the team of destruction - namely Plan-X - My task is complete, I must leave, the other-worlders hail me.

Luigi: But then you can never come back…

Anniejello: That’s right. Goodbye. Do not worry though, we may see each other again...someday.

Luigi: What about your son?!

Anniejello: Take care of him PL, he is your son, too.

Anniejello ascends beyond the clouds. They all stare at her, until she is lost from their sight.

TheRingLord: It’s nice to see our loyal members leave us like this…

Dark Link: Ringsy understand…

TheRingLord: NO! Moogle’s speech was inspiring, but no one cares about what he said, we should carry on, we were going to carry on when Shadow and Sonic were gone, but now because he dies, everyone has lost hope.

Dark Link: You have to understand he was special to Giga, they were friends since the start.

TheRingLord: Are you suggesting the others don’t matter?

Dark Link: No that’s not…

TheRingLord: Forget it…

Another silence fell between the members.

Luigi: Ringsy, Link, Darthmario, TRK and me, is all that’s left?

Dark Link: No, I am now returning to hyrule, I have a certain elf to slay, I will be back, sometime, it was fun whilst it lasted.

TheRingLord: I think Plan-X has had its time, but now, we must end, until we meet again. We will return the emeralds and erase our memories of this incident.

Luigi: But why?

TheRingLord: So we don’t have guilt for the rest of our lives.

Darthmario: He’s right, we should.

TRK: I agree.

TheRingLord: None of us will remember this day, but we will remember Plan-X, for what it was.Emerald 7:

Mecha Sonic: Goodbye Plan-X I win!

The beat of chaos energy is sent straight at the members, but strangely, no one moved, everyone had lost hope, they knew it was over, everyone just watched the beam as it approached not bothering to avoid the blast.

TheRingLord: See you on the other side.

Anniejello: I don’t want to die.

Luigi: Yes, goodbye Plan-X.

Sonic and Shadow nod each other as they take out the chaos emerald.

Mecha Sonic: WHAT IS THIS, I OWN ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Sonic and Shadow both grab the emerald and charge towards the beam of chaos energy.

Mecha Sonic: FOOLS THEY WILL BE DESTROYED, There…Is n-n-no Master Emerald anymore, which means they can’t direct the power toward that and cause the same incident as last time. yes…yes I win…I will win! No one can withstand the blast.

Sonic and Shadow fly through the blast of Light but are not disintegrated, using the power of the one Chaos Emerald they own combined with the power of Mecha’s beam they both reach Super stage and are protected from dying.

Mecha Sonic: NO THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE, NO NO NO, I Don’t want to die! I want to live. They should be disintegrated, Calculating survival 70%, NO 50%, 30% NO this isn’t Possible 0% NO I WON’T DIE!

Shadow and Sonic collide into Mecha Sonic as an explosion erupts out of the energy, this time, the whole of emerald island is not transported, and all 3 disappear in the blinding light, leaving all the emeralds behind. Because of the intensity of the light no one could see what happened to them. The emeralds fall to the ground and the Master Emerald is restored.

Giga-kite-agiG: We’re alive… We…Survived…

TheRingLord: They sacrificed themselves for us.

Darthmario: This is why they didn’t tell us, because they knew everyone would stop them.

Luigi: We have to find Moogle and tell him, we most stay strong now and sorrow later.

Dark Link: Your right, let us return now.

Later, on Planet-X...

Moogleofages: So, they both died, for us.

Moogle tried to hold back a tear, and he punches the wall in anger.

Moogleofages: DAMMIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANTED US TO ALL DIE TOGETHER!

Dark Link: They sacrificed themselves to save us, isn’t it better to lose 2 people than 10, and Mecha is defeated as well.

Moogleofages: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!

There was silence for many minutes, until Moogle spoke.

Moogleofages: Your right… There death will not be in vain, we will continue Plan-X, in memory of them, and not conquer the world, but save it.

Luigi: You mean that?

Moogleofages: Yes, I do.

Meanwhile Darkmoogle gains consciousness.

Moogleofages: Think about it, we thought we lost Luigi, but we carried on, this is no different, although we have casualties, and sacrifices are made, we can’t quit, we must carry on, no matter how big the sorrow is. Plan-X is the biggest organisation in the world, we can’t just end it now, we must continue, and we shall always remember Sonic and Sh--…

Moogleofages does not get to finish his sentence, as a sharp rusty dagger pierces through his body, Darkmoogle whispers 3 cold words into Moogleofages' ear.

Darkmoogle: Finally I win.

Everything went slow, Moogle knew he was about to die, but was helpless, this was the victory Darkmoogle had longed for, to defeat there leader and claim victory, everyone was too shocked to move, they realised it was to late, and that there was no hope for Moogleofages, Giga however was the one to act.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO!

Giga grabs his gun and rapidly fires it until Darkmoogle falls to the ground helpless in agony, although not dead, Giga then runs to Moogle and cradles him into his arms, as he whispers the last two words he will ever say.

Moogleofages: Giga…I…

Moogleofages never gets to finish his sentence, tears fall down on Giga’s face as he realises what has happened, but does not let go of Moogle, everyone else stays in silence and draw a tear as they realise what happens.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHY! IT’S NOT FAIR! FIRST SHADOW AND SONIC NOW MOOGLE!

Everyone else remained in silence.

Moments later, Darkmoogle slowly gets up and laughs menicenly.

Giga-kite-agiG: NO YOU ONCE GONE SON OF A B**** I WILL KILL YOU!

Giga rushes with the gun and points it at Darkmoogle at point blank range, the other Plan-X members restrain him.

TheRingLord: NO GIGA! Moogle wouldn't of wanted this! Look he's suffering enough, he only has about 5 minutes left, wouldn't you want him to die slowly than put him out of his misery? Let him think about the horrors he's done.

Giga-kite-agiG: What horrors? He regrets nothing!

Darkmoogle continues to laugh like a maniac.

Darkmoogle: Yes, I'm glad he's dead, I finally, won, I defeated Plan-X.

Giga-kite-agiG: No you didn't win, you've lost, this is what you result to, you know Plan-Y had lost, your the only one left, and you will fall any minute. You did this as a last ditch pathetic effort to finally win against Plan-X, and you know what? It failed, you haven't won, your still the pathetic dog you always were, and you will die here.

Darkmoogle: Hahaha, you are right, I have lost, but so have you, you've lost your leader, so Plan-X is no more.

Giga-kite-agiG: Oh no, we haven't lost, although our leader has gone, we remain, whilst only you are the one left, and you haven't got long left to win, so truly Plan-X has won, and you have gained nothing...

There was a small silence.

Giga-kite-agiG: WHAT WAS IT ALL WORTH! YOU HAD NO REASON TO KILL HIM!

Darkmoogle: You were always the naive one Giga, the hyprocicy in Plan-X never seizes to amaze me, you, Dark Link, killed Light-San mercifully, with no thought of forgiveness or mercy at all, what I have done is no different to then.

Giga-kite-agiG: But he was invading us! It was only a matter of self defence, we are not gonna let you destroy our corporation, your people would have no mercy for killing our people either.

Darkmoogle: Why would I show mercy for killing a Plan-X member? Moogle died like the dog he always was.

The rest of Plan-X restrain Giga once more.

Giga-kite-agiG: He's more the man than you ever will be, Plan-X is the most financially and powerful most successful company in the galaxy, we have already dominated 70% of this galaxy alone, it would of not been long until the whole galaxy would be ours. Plan-Y was nothing, you were no match for Plan-X, and this was a last ditch effort, you truly have lost, which makes you a pathetic and worthless son of a b****.

As Darkmoogle rambles on about Plan-X, he slowly takes out a grenade into his hand whilst facing the other way so no one notices.

Darkmoogle: Your right, Plan-Y did lose, and it was a last ditch effort, but he deserved the pain, and Plan-X? You haven't won either, you've lost your leader, and so has the company, it shall soon fall to dust and be forgotten.

Giga-kite-agiG: But we are still standing strong, whilst you, can barley stand.

Darkmoogle: True, but who says Plan-X has to win? Why can't we both lose, and be evenly matches. Plan-Y will draw with Plan-X as the greatest company.

Giga-kite-agiG: What do you mean by that?

Darkmoogle takes the pin out of the grenade.

Darkmoogle: I want to be the one who see's the look on your faces when I am the last person you look at before you die.

TheRingLord: HE HAS A GRENADE!

The grenade is half a second before it explodes, but Darthmario using his quick reaction uses the force to hold back the explosion and send it back at Darkmoogle.

Darkmoogle: Oh s--…

Darkmoogle parishes in the explosion as limbs fly over the area.

Giga is in a state of shock as is everyone else.

No one speaks...Everyone in silence at the lives lost.

The hope that Moogle said proves ineffective towards some people.

Giga says the first word.

Giga-kite-agiG: I’m leaving, I’m not coming back to Plan-X, don’t try to stop me. To much blood has been shed today.

Luigi: But Giga…

Giga-kite-agiG: I SAID DON’T!

TheRingLord: It was Moogleofages best wishes to have us carry on, not stop because of casualties.

Giga-kite-agiG: I don’t care what he said, he founded Plan-X, with me! Without him, there is no Plan-X, I am leaving for good, and don’t bother trying to contact me, Plan-X is nothing without him.

Giga is the first to leave, as a bright light appears behind him.

TRK; Annie?

Anniejello: I am leaving also.

Luigi: Annie please…

Anniejello: I had a secret task; to give affection to the team of destruction - namely Plan-X - My task is complete, I must leave, the other-worlders hail me.

Luigi: But then you can never come back…

Anniejello: That’s right. Goodbye. Do not worry though, we may see each other again...someday.

Luigi: What about your son?!

Anniejello: Take care of him PL, he is your son, too.

Anniejello ascends beyond the clouds. They all stare at her, until she is lost from their sight.

TheRingLord: It’s nice to see our loyal members leave us like this…

Dark Link: Ringsy understand…

TheRingLord: NO! Moogle’s speech was inspiring, but no one cares about what he said, we should carry on, we were going to carry on when Shadow and Sonic were gone, but now because he dies, everyone has lost hope.

Dark Link: You have to understand he was special to Giga, they were friends since the start.

TheRingLord: Are you suggesting the others don’t matter?

Dark Link: No that’s not…

TheRingLord: Forget it…

Another silence fell between the members.

Luigi: Ringsy, Link, Darthmario, TRK and me, is all that’s left?

Dark Link: No, I am now returning to hyrule, I have a certain elf to slay, I will be back, sometime, it was fun whilst it lasted.

TheRingLord: I think Plan-X has had its time, but now, we must end, until we meet again. We will return the emeralds and erase our memories of this incident.

Luigi: But why?

TheRingLord: So we don’t have guilt for the rest of our lives.

Darthmario: He’s right, we should.

TRK: I agree.

TheRingLord: None of us will remember this day, but we will remember Plan-X, for what it was.

Last edited by Rap El Pug I I on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

I wondered where you got to.
Seems a very nice improvement, but I do not approve the swearing, but I suppose we'll talk about that once we're moving it to ONM.

Now the only thing to do is correct your spelling & edit slightly where Jya appears, & we're done. =)
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 pm

I've done the spelling, but not sure about hypocricy, dunno how to spell it. Same goes for laughing mencanlly.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
I've done the spelling, but not sure about hypocrisy, dunno how to spell it. Same goes for laughing maniacally.

Fix'd in that post.
If you were going for the word "Menacing-ally"- as being menace-like - it technically isn't a word.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Isn't it thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Sadly it is not in the Queen's English.
It might be in Simplified English, but I couldn't give a fig about America's attempt to butcher our language.

Any case, looks like we're almost done, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Yes, i've spell checked them all now, it's just to proof read to make sure no errors exsist. damn this is daunting.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Mhm, seems you just need to correct those two you noted earlier to do, & we're done.
Next, we need to go to where Jya appears & alter slightly to say you forgot her the moment you land, thus proving her demi-god abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Sure everything is on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Yep, indeed it is & I've edited your encounter with Jya. Now...it looks like, we're done!
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Wow, that was alot of work for somethign we wernt sure would even happen (And yet for that matter) lol what now?
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 pm

lol, I have like, three lines of speech, and don't get even hinted to after Emerald 3. My name only appears five times, and Luigi forgets me quickly indeed :3
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 pm

We retune the after story, & characters to prevent confusion.

You'll get hinted far more, in the proper story, as long as you give people reason. ^^
Jamy believes in Demi-gods. [/Peter Pan reference]
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Do you believe in Gods of death though?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Perhaps we could do backstorys for the Plan-Y members, why and how they joined Darkmoogle etc.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
Do you believe in Gods of death though?

lol...There's an idea. A death note...

Seems a Plan-Y backstory could be a good idea. Which one do want to start on?

Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Yes I thought about adding Death notes to Plan-X, but was worried it would be far to dark and Plan-X is mostly humour. Although it could be used later on.

For Plan-Y we can do stories for different ones, ie you do TheRingProtector I do Darkmoogle etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next