Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Well at the start of Dragon Quest IX; The main hero is a guardian of a village. All the villagers are aware of him, due to a single statue & myths of "winged guardians", but not one can see him, or talk to him. He can interact with them though, & aid then without they knowing... This basically what Jya's character is...except we can hear her, only we forget what says soon after... Occasionally, we do remember what she says to us though, but only if it's very important.

Get it..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 pm

I see.

I tend to play shooters now lol. (And Mario stlil).
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm not too fond FPSs...
Well anyway, as we've gotten Jya's involvement of the game sorted; I said once before about ranks...you think there should still be some hierarchy in Plan-X..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Don't like hierachy, just causes arguments and unfairness really, I don't think we should have them personally.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh my god the worst moment ever, I had one coin left to get on Mario Galaxy 2 and time ran out Sad
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Hmm...true. Infact, that is what caused an argument between myself & Rings...though the core reasons wasn't anything to do with that, & we were quick to apologise.
Moogle will always be our leader though, & head of Plan-X. Whatever he says goes, deal?

Oohh... Too bad. That happen to me once on Super Mario Galaxy (1), on the Luigi's purple coins level.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Anyway; As Dark Link is here, let's start moving this to ONM.
All we need is a quick OP. Then we copy & paste, then welcome to Plan-X boys & girls.
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

The Caffeine Catastrophy!

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:14 pm

And so I emerge from the mists.
As sudden and tremendous as a violent storm on a Sunny Summers Day!
* Currently considering as Theme Song! *
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Moogle hasn't been on deviant since that post, a few weeks ago =/
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Hello Mr Dark Link, it's good to see you again, been a fair while, have you been able to contact Ringsy btw?
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello Mr Rap El,
It's good to be seen again.

I haven't tried actually, because I, much like Jamy, noted that he seemed a bit distant and uninterested on the subject of Plan-X. :/
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

*Evades small talk*

What about this for the OP:

--Originally created by Moogleofages--
---Revived by Cataclysm Gaming site--

Once a proud destruction team, torn down not long after their prime, now we're back & better then ever; It's Plan-X.

If you know us, that good, you don't to read this, but if you're newer & wish join read this;
Plan-X is a unique RPG where you use; Creativity, innovation, humour & awesomeness to solve all problems.
We play like no other RPG, we're nonsensical -- in the best way possible -- We're insane!

If you wish to play please sign this form;

Code:

Username;
Character (either from a game or an OC);
Description;
Abilities;
Appearance; [Either describe or a picture is preferable]
Theme tune; [Place a link here]

...Hmm...now we just a bit plot. PL, Dark Link, got anything we can use..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm

DL does he just not reply when you mention Plan-X, or does he just not talk to you generally?
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Well, I have had small bits of small talk with him.
But the only real mention of Plan-X was ages ago when he asked if Jamy had messaged me, because he had messaged him regarding Plan-X. I'm not really sure what his opinion of this was.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

*Sigh* Well, either way, he seems uninterested. I do hope he is alright... Do you think anything embittered him to Plan-X?

Guys, seriously though. We got delayed 2 weeks before, now our chance to get it on ONM...could we please get this OP done?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Try having an ordinary conversation, and then mention Plan-X later, and see what he says in response. Think you can do that? It would be very helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Please don't talk down to me, PL...I'm in bad enough mood as it is... ¬¬*
*Looks for something to break that has an L on it*
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm

I was talking to DL Jamy. And I wasn't talking down either.
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Fix the few typos and we're sorted.

Should we add sections to the OP for Missions? Music? Other bits?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

I sounded like you were addressing me, as your reply was right below mine. I apologise for the misunderstanding, PL.

You do raise a point though; Dark Link, have you tried that yet? Maybe Rings' listen then.

Edit; Yes Dark Link, that is an excellent idea. Let us not forget Plan-X's main theme. I cannot get on Youtube right now, can anyone get it?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes we should do that, and have themes like last time. And what is the main theme Jamy?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Rap El Pug I I wrote:
Yes we should do that, and have themes like last time. And what is the main theme Jamy?

Like I said, I cannot access Youtube right now. Just search "Jamy666" in Youtube, & get the song by Emo185, I think it is...
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Plan-X's main Theme was always REM's "End of the World as we know it" =D

I'll try talking to him next time he's online.

Random, but: Any reason why I can't seem to see Signatures?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

*Checks OP so far*
No typos.

Indeed it was REM - End of the World as we know (& I feel fine).

Your question has already been answered, Dark Link; Check out Cataclysm's Trouble shooting section.

There's a point though; Guys are you going to stick around Cataclysm after Plan-X is moved? We need all the help we can get to get our games created...
Back to top Go down
A_Happy_Teacup

A_Happy_Teacup

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 pm

I'll be lucky if I can stick around Plan-X after Plan-X has been created!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next