Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysm™ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan-X ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 am

Ahh yes good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 am

Edited once again, memory 4 this is moving fast now.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am

Indeed it is.
I've just PMed Dark Link via Bebo. He'll get this one for certain. He has an alert on Bebo for whne he has new messages.
Seems we're just a few steps away...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:21 am

There is no escaping Plan-X now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

Emerald 4:

The battle still rages on as blood is sent flying.

Moogleofages: Oh no Dark Link!

Moogle races past Plan-Y, narrowly avoiding the Yeti’s fists and jumping over Light-San’s head, he rushes to Link where he performs a roundhouse kick to his face. Link screams in pain.

Dark Link: I thought you only liked using weapons.

Moogleofages: This was an exception.

Mecha Sonic arrives and enters Plan-X headquarters through the back entrance, he hacks through the code to open the back door avoiding any unsessicary battles. He enters through the door when an unexpected trap awaited him.

Shadow: Surprise.

Shadow detonates a rigged explosive that is attached to the door the explosion erupts all around Mecha Sonic, the rumble from the explosion then falls on top of him, leaving no escape from the trap, Shadow has finally won and defeated Mecha Sonic.

Shadow: That’s a shame, I wasn’t expecting it to be that easy.

Mecha Sonic: It wasn’t.

Before Shadow can react, Mecha Sonic charges from under the rubble and clashes into Shadow, sending him soaring through the air as he hit’s against a wall with great pain.

Shadow: Ahh, son of a-...

Shadow falls unconscious.

In the air, Mr L descends upon the forest, where he jumps out of his ship and lands next to Luigi.

Mr L: Haha, I knew you would be no match for me, you only survived by cheating death.

Luigi: You, you controlled me when I was brainwashed.

Mr L: Oh contra, I am you Luigi, in fact I am greater than you, as you are only number 2, you are Mario’s shadow, you are worthless. Unlike I who knows true greatness.

Luigi get’s angry whilst Mr L grows stronger.

Mr L: You wonder why Peach calls out Mario’s name when in danger, and not yours? It’s obvious, no one is expecting you to be there, you only the main star’s brother, nothing more, nothing less.

Luigi builds up his anger and charges at Mr L, when Mr L trips his swiftly over with ease.

Mr L: Pathetic.

Meanwhile at Plan-X Mecha Sonic continues to absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow slowly wakes up.

Shadow: There is no use, they are sealed shut, and they can only be opened by us.

Mecha Sonic: You are wrong, I have become closer to the emeralds than the echidnas themselves, I have harnessed there power that no barrier can block it, I can activate there power without making contact with them.

Shadow: That’s not possible.

The 7 emeralds begin to active in union, and the glass casing break.

Shadow: NO, I WON’T LET YOU DO THIS.

Shadow tries to get up, but is to weak from the injuries Mecha caused.

Mecha Sonic: If you couldn’t stop GUN you won’t be able to stop me.

Shadow: Be careful what you say Mecha...

Mecha Sonic: You couldn’t save Maria, you are worthless.

Shadow: I WILL MURDER YOU.

Shadow raced against Mecha and punched him, only to be reflected off by the power of the emeralds.

Mecha Sonic: Your feeble attempts are pathetic.

Mecha Sonic then flies vertically out of the headquarters taking the emeralds with him, but unknowingly, Shadow's weakened attempt was not in vain, as Mecha carelessly dropped an emerald.

(Darkmoogle): It’s safe to leave, the mission is complete.

Link: Sayyyaaaah, DAh, ayyyih! (RETREAT MISSION COMPLETE LET’S GO!)

All the Plan-Y members began to retreat and run back to there ship, except for Jedi Light-San who was already busy in an intense lightsaber duel.

Link: Hupp, daaah, say-ya! (Light-San let’s go.)

Light-San turned around to leave, but unknowingly, Dark Link trusted a sword into his chest, Light-San’s lightsaber went flying through the air.

Rachaeljelly: NOOOO, LIGHT!

In rage Rachael used her magical powers to push the Plan-X members away, sending the lightsaber even further into the forest. Plan-Y retreated and swore to destroy Plan-X, as Light-San fell to the ground, dead.

Last edited by Rap El Pug I I on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 am

More or less done, want anything changed you can just edit it.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 am

Hmm...I thought you were killed..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

I survive remember.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 am

Alright, fair enough. Well, I've added the Link grunt gag, & corrected you being in my Wolfen, other then that, it was fine.
Shall we move on to part 5?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Wait, before we do that, you see the top of the page where part 3 is, do you think you could show how i survived? You said something about Jya saving me or something, you would do better at explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am

Actually it was in referance after the fight, but since in part 3, you survive, I suppose you could have Jya on interCOM, while you're out cold & tumbling to Earth, screaming down it, to get you up.
Though, she could hit a remote button, to give you a shock in the cockpit to help you come to?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 am

I thought something heroic like she flies on a ship and saves me or something? And I evacuate the Wolfen then land in her ship or something.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

I was thinking comedic...I suppose yours would work far better, but then we need to include her in Part 4, when you escape from the ship.
I guess we've abit more work, then we thought...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

Yup you wanna do the that part or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

I suggest you do it, this time. I'm a little pre-occupied this time. =/
By the way, any news on Annie, Moogle or G.K.a?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 am

Annie said she will, Giga said he will when he has time, but he will be busy alot, but he supports the idea. And no news on Moogle yet hasnt been on since yesterday.

And damn leaving me to do it arnt we. Wink, tis just I don't know much about Jyas character atall, or who she played for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

I barely know Jya's character myself. Your guess is as good as mine...
The best thing to do is play her as a basic "super-human", until we know who she played.

Yeah, sorry for letting you do the dirty work, I am rather busy...
I'll be helping you out with it, as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am

I thought she flies a ship or something? Would that be ok?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 am

Alright then. You really need to ask Jya about this, though...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

I'll do it in a min, im having dinner right now.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 am

I just got up, so how long are you able to be on today, cause i know your busy and all.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 am

'Til about 6pm, I'd say. I wouldn't worry about it, though. I just got a reply from Dark Link; He's in. I give him the site's address too, so he could be here very shortly.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 am

Same he replied to me on ONM also, one left this is so exciting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:11 am

Ah. That reminds me; Dark Link give me Rings' facebook address. I'll message him shortly.
In any case, did you make any progress with the flashback scene?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 am

Didn't have chance in the end, but I will do it today after breakfast, brb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan-X ideas   Plan-X ideas - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan-X ideas
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next