Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

In the exact centre of the universe! ...Give or take fifty feet

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 am

General Rules MpnfY
Seishiunsuuta:
So yeah. Rules. Why I'm here I don't- *slapped*

Here's the rules for those of you who don't even know simple nettiquette:

-No swearing. If you must swear, use stars.
For example: "Cr*p" is okay but "Cr@p" isn't
(Jamy's note: Though using stars (asterix) swears is fine, use in excess is frowned upon and you could end up with a warning.)
(Jymaru's note: Using sexist and racist swearwords, even with the stars, will get you BANNED)

-No spamming. I mean, darn you, this is one of the most BASIC ones!

-No SotG'ing. For those of you not in with the latest Internet Memes, SotG'ing is making a post that makes the topic go off-topic.

-No Spalky'ing. Spalky'ing is making a dramatic thread saying you're gonna leave the forum and then staying as if you never did that.

-Double Post if you have good reason to. Bump a topic after one week if you want it to stay alive. Staff are exempt from this rule.

-No necroposting. Necroposting is posting in a topic that's been dead for over a month. Staff are exempt from this rule.

-No backseat modding. ie: Don't act like a mod, you silly little git, because you AREN'T a mod!

-No flaming or bashing or hateful comments- I'm so glad you can't ban the mascot!

-No inappropriate advertising. If it's on-topic then fine, post it. If it ain't on-topic, then leave it alone!

-Use Standard English, you slanguage morons! I mean, GEEZ! Text Speak is SO last decade!

(Jymaru's note: And acting like Seishi will get you BANNED)
HEY!
Back to top Go down
http://archaic-twilight.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: