Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten minute Warning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Ten minute Warning. Empty
PostSubject: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah, advertising would be the best bet, youtube videos etc, sending it to people you know to just try and get more people to join, a chatbox would be a good idea also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Seems promising.

We are based as a budding game site, though. We need to be selective with potential members, even though our ideas are young, leaks could destroy us.

Perhaps advertising via DeviantArt could be a decent idea. As many budding artists, & other creative company reign there.
Though I finally have fixed my own laptop, I yet have a working printer, plus rather limited bandwidth at the moment.

Can anyone muster up some posters or anything of like that to recruit some more members?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I do art, I'll try upload some of my stuff now, I could always whip something up if you wanted me to.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, that would be nice, but before anything myself & Jya need to construct a definitive logo for the company, so the advertising would look more professional.

Unless you've got some idea for it, that is?

By the way, I've meaning to ask; How'd you find this site?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Ten minute Warning. IMG_0036

Painting.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Well a decent youtube advertisment video would always be a good idea, and like you said, advertising through attractive art at deviantart, I can't do Gfx but its very popular if you managed to find someone to do it. Telling people you think might be interested in the site and encouraging them to join could always be a good idea as well.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Ten minute Warning. IMG_0028

One more for good meassure.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: ...   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Indeed...I think to ensure these advertisements become reality, thus broadening our member list; This needs to be a project it's self.
I think the name "Project; Ten minute warning" sounds acceptable. Seems rather apt the first true project held here is one of it's own advertising...

To create a Youtube video, we'd need Jya as she has already created sprites & scene for one game already.
Advertising via DA seems the first viable step in artistic advertising, then. I will create a new thread for this project, & once created, we shall continue the project from there. 'Til then, it'll be fine to converse here, I'll move the conversation soon enough.

...REP, do you own a DA account yourself, or any friends/acquaintances that could be interested in joining?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

This thread is to discuss, & help with advertising.
Thus, aiding us in increasing our member & ultimately, productivity of our games.

This project has already been started, via the Suggestion thread, & the post from there will be moved shortly.

The current subject of this project is Artistic advertisement & logo of our company.
REP has already made some potential in artistic ability, thus is added to our project list below.

Project team:
Jamy -
"REP" -

Achievements:
Videos -

Art -

Member yield due to advertising -

Now then, please post any ideas of advertising, logos, video ideas, official artwork suggestions, etc, to aid our advertisements.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 am

I have deviantart, but for the most part it's dead, no one visits it because I'm to lazy to upload anything, but for some reason I've uploaded more stuff on here in 5 minutes than I have there in 3 years...

I have one watcher so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am

I started my new dA account months ago, but uploaded nothing, as I have no scanner.
I may have to change again, mind you, as I made a new, as I've rather fell out with someone, & she seems to have found me...again... vv

Anyway on to topic; Perhaps you could try to a small sig ad, first...perhaps to place on ONM...
Could you do that.?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 am

Sig's are somewhat difficult, getting the proportions right and all as it isn't an ordinary size sheet of paper, as I don't do GFX it would have to be hand drawned, but what did you have in mind anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 am

Actually, basic penmanship might work. Normally the most basic can cause curiosity, thus a decent amount of clicking.

Think of some kind of Cataclysmic event, then put it in a portrait picture (length larger then height). This should aid us, by praying on others curiosity.
Simple I know, but you need to pass Jya's first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten minute Warning.   Ten minute Warning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten minute Warning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: General Discussion :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: