Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Ariados scenes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Team Ariados scenes. Empty
PostSubject: Team Ariados scenes.   Team Ariados scenes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 am

I've been working on my Series "Team Ariados" for just as long as Jya has been working her series. The games include; "The Ariadin legends(which includes "the Guardian")" & "The Fate of Bones & Steel".
I've made a few scenes in my head which I would like to share with you, so my games could be become better.

You cool with listening guys?
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

In the exact centre of the universe! ...Give or take fifty feet

PostSubject: Re: Team Ariados scenes.   Team Ariados scenes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am

Sure, go ahead :3

Whilst I go sort some stuff out on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://archaic-twilight.net
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Team Ariados scenes.   Team Ariados scenes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Okay then. Here is one of my favourite scenes, at the Beginning of Ariadin Legends IV; The new light.

It was inspired by the Song "minor Key Symphony" by Cauterize
Clicky here, to hear it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k24q7W38gg
It sets the mood...

Saga IV - Scene III
Carry on, my son...

As night falls, Lewis stares out at the ocean towards Aria's Crystal tower, still annoyed. All he can think is his father, what he was told and the exploits he's heard of. "So many know my father. Why can't...he continue protecting this place..? Surely, he can just keep saving, why does he need to train me..?" A few moment after he said that he seen, in the far distance, he father, using his shield's levitate ability to surf the waves.
"My son, you will never learn to fight if I always hold your hand..." J.J whispers as he shoots the across waves towards the island of the Crystal tower.
"*sigh* Leonard was spotted trying to take down this tower. It is time I defeated him...once, and for all..."
As J.J. finally reaches the tower and enters, indeed Leonard is there, perplexed by the tower's puzzles. "I know why your here, J.J. You do realise what will happen to the both of us, don't you..?" Leonard sneers.
"What matters is the safety of the planet... ...My son will carry on, and will meet your maker!" J.J. snaps as he draws his old sword, the one of which he had before his mother give him the legendary weapons.
He holds the sword on top of the Light shield, and quickly chants; "My mother of light, and my father of darkness, I purge. Let meylegacy end with a bang!"
Suddenly the shield blasts out an over powering light, which vapourizes both Leonard and J.J. without making a sound, and sending a breathtaking beam straight out the top of tower, of which can be all across the kingdom. The light stays there until the first light. Lewis stars at the beam on the horizon in tears...he knows, he father won't be coming back...and he knows why his father did it... ...
Back to top Go down
Wally325
Battler Artist
Battler Artist
Wally325

Konnichiwa! Yes, I like to talk Japanese. Got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Team Ariados scenes.   Team Ariados scenes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am

Great, Jamy. Love the describing, but I think I'd have to know abit more about your game before I fully understand it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Ariados scenes.   Team Ariados scenes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Ariados scenes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: Ariadin Legends :: The World-
Jump to: