Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum suggestions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:02 pm

We all know that well...Cataclysm is rather dormant.
Only myself, Jya & Wally are members here at the moment, & know Wally may have lost interest...

I will not give up on Cataclysm & Team Ariadin, though. Myself & Jya have been nurturing both our series, & it'll wrong of both us to sit while they rot.

I may have someone that may wish to join, & I also will bring as much ideas to the table as possible...
I just wish I had my own PC, they I could put large progress on this project site.
In anycase, I made this thread, to get a brainstorm going, & perhaps save this potentionally great site.

Any ideas..?

Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Forum suggestions. IMG_0038

One of my GCSE pieces, so yeah am I good enough at art? Smile

Sorry the quality is bad but it's a poor quality photo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:49 pm

You are indeed, REP.
Looks we will certainly have a position for you here. I'll converse with Jya once morning breaks about your arty abilities, & surely will too give you a warm welcome.

Now...back to topic; What advertisements did you have in mind, to potentially add members to this site?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am

I made loads of replys but they are gone for some reason Surprised . But anyway, my idea was first to have a youtube video to advertise the site, theres bound for a few people to watch it at least. As you said, attractice GFX at deviantart would be nice, you'd need someone else to do that because I can't do GFX. Also just encouraging anyone who you think may be interested in the site to join, the more the merriar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I moved those replies, as the suggestion was best made into a project.
This is merely the suggestion box, after all; Anything worth following, should be followed right.

If could, please continue the "Advertisement suggest" in said thread "Ten minute warning", so we can keep this thread clear for other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions.   Forum suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: General :: News and Anouncements-
Jump to: