Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversational alphabet.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Conversational alphabet. Empty
PostSubject: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 am

This game has a rather simple premise; You may converse on this thread, but the first letter in each post must be in alphabetical order.

Example;
Poster 1; How are you?

Poster 2; Incredibly bored....

Poster 3; Judging by you're lettering I can see you're not fibbing.

Poster 1; Knowing this now, prehaps I shouldn't of asked...

- Just one note to make before starting; please try not to repeat to same first word said earlier on. It can make the game rather monotonous.

Let us begin, then.

All should join in. ...Are you going to? Jamy is waiting...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

The probability that you are Kira is just under 5%.

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Bah, why would I participate in this silly forum game?

(Irony btw)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhc.tk
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Crikey! A new member. Welcome, Rep El Pug II (mind if I call you "REP"?).
How'd you find us?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

Location : Jersey, United Kingdom don't worry from that information alone you won't be able to find out who I am.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Damn, I couldn't think of a proper word to start with, someone gave me the link to this site, can't remember whom.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Evidence upon your website link suspects me to believe it was "Paper Luigi".
I believe I know him from ONM.

In any case, is it me or does this forums seem quiet? ^^
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Funny you should say that, you got the forum correct, but it wasn't him that gave me the link. The secret to my identity is in my name.

And yes, 2 people is far to small for a forum, we need more members!
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

In the exact centre of the universe! ...Give or take fifty feet

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Golly, a new member 8D
Back to top Go down
http://archaic-twilight.net
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Hello Jymaru, it is my pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Interesting... Your name is an anagram; It contain the same letters as...Paper Luigi?
...You are him, aren't you? Why you choose "L" as your avatar makes perfect sense now.

By the way, Jya I'm happy to see you've encountered our now member... I would of told you yesterday morning, but my credit ran out, the moment you came online... =/
Back to top Go down
Jymaru
General Manager
General Manager
Jymaru

In the exact centre of the universe! ...Give or take fifty feet

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Jamy-san, have no worries, it's quite alright

A pleasure to meet you too, Rappy (I can call you that, right? I like the "e" sound a "y" makes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://archaic-twilight.net
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

Knowing we are increasing in yield hither is enough to party...pity I don't any cake.
Oh well, Pepsi well do. =)

By the way, Jya, I seen you placed Cataclysm on Facebook. When did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am

Jamy wrote:
Interesting... Your name is an anagram; It contain the same letters as...Paper Luigi?
...You are him, aren't you? Why you choose "L" as your avatar makes perfect sense now.

By the way, Jya I'm happy to see you've encountered our now member... I would of told you yesterday morning, but my credit ran out, the moment you came online... =/

L Lawliet, yes, you figured me out, I am Paper Luigi, but I didn't want to say at the same time I didn't want to make it completly oblivious to being him either.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 am

My anagram-powers never fail...except when I doing one in the news paper... =/

Anyway, long time no see, mate.
Mind you, I say that when I actually still am on ONM, just under a different username.
Just you know "REP", you better have your arty shoes on (if you draw with your feet), as we'll be testing your abilities soon.
Don't worry though, it won't be too hard...
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 am

No worries, I changed my name as I thought it would be wierd comming on, and somewhat unexpected, I hope things won't change just because you new me from ONM, I know I wasn't one of your favourites in Plan-X. And sure I'm up for any art also, as long as its within' the A4 size of course.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 am

Over paranoia of yours, isn't true. Sure we argued occasionally on Plan-X, but there was respect there, mate.
I miss Plan-X...perhaps could make a remake on ONM..?
I could tell my new username via ONM if you like..? As long as your knowledge doesn't leave Cataclysm...

We'll take that in mind. Jya will be the one testing you, though... She be on sooner on or later, so get ready.
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 am

Perhaps, but I don't see much hope for it, you must understand if it was remade there would be 0% chance of having moogle or anniejello ever join. Darthmario and Ringsy ignored me for some unkown reason perhaps you could talk to them, Ringsy has started comming on extremly rarley now. I suppose you could contact Dark Link through his bebo site but its rather unlikley, I still talk with Giga, now you, but thats it really.

A spin of like Plan PheoniX would be wiser.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 am

Questionable seems true, but not impossible. By the by, Plan-phoeniX died too; Turns out I'm a rubbish host. ^^;
Plus I don't really go on tSD, anymore.

Hopefully that'll improve before I release "The Silence of Orch", as through mimicking ~Ichigo~'s style of hosting (his RPG was one of the best I've ever played via the web) hopefully, it'll live.
In any case; Like you said, a spin-off may work. Do you have any ideas for that, though?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 am

Right,I reckon you should PM Darthmario and TheRingLord and see what they think, I'm sure Ringsy would be alot more active at the idea. I will tell Giga and he would probally be happy at the idea, naming it Plan-X would be to contraversial as we lack most of the members, so if Ringsy replys we can get him to run it if you don't feel you can.

Hopefully the list will be something like this.

Giga,
TheRingLord,
Jamy,
Paper Luigi,
Darthmario,
TRK.

I'm sure minor members like TRK would end up joining also as they are always on FG&Q you could try and get SonicFanGirl to join as I know your good friends and perhaps Dark Link through bebo although it is unlikley, it's worth a try.

(Possibly)

Giga,
TheRingLord,
Jamy,
Dark Link HT,
Paper Luigi,
Darthmario,
SonicFanGirl,
TRK.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 am

Sonicfangirl? No offence, but we could not PM her. I've rather fell out with her, badly...plus she wasn't really that good at playing it either.
Remember, I created "Plan-phoeniX", because she didn't like our fondness (if mainly comical) violence.
Jya was a Plan-X member, just before it faded. What about her?
I'll PM Dark Link HT, via Bebo or Youtube, if you're committed to it's reform, too?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 am

Thats fine, she doesn't have to join if you don't want to, and yeah of course Jya could join, what was her forum name I don't seem to remember her. Of course I am committed, i've missed Plan-X for a long long time.

Btw, I love how the game is still smoothly running with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

Under pressure you are, though, as if Jya (Jymaru is her full username) doesn't appear soon, you'll likely to be getting "X".

I've missed Plan-X, too. Very much so. ONM isn't the same without it.
By the way, do you think I should use Shadow or Silver..? As I played both at one point. =/
(By the way, my ONM username is now "SombreAria", I'm sure you've seen me around.)
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 am

Very well, and I get Z also, lucky me.

Play as Shadow most definitely, I think he worked in the story really well, he was the one seemingly KIA correct?
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 am

What do you mean "KIA"?

I will play as Shadow then...besides; though I think Silver is cooler, Shadow is more violent, which fits Plan-X, down to the ground.
You think we should have Plan-X on location to the Nintendo world..?
Back to top Go down
Rap El Pug I I

Rap El Pug I I

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 am

X-nalP is Plan-X reversed. yeah I couldn't think of anything, I've had ideas about how Plan-X starts. I think it should be set years in the future, and have Plan-X reforming slowly, as it's been dormant for a long time. I reckon everyone should start in there own appropiate world (The gaming world). IE, me in the Mario world, Mushroom Kingdom, you in the Sonic world, Dark Link in zelda etc. Yeah setting it in the Nintendo world as you said is fine and works well, then our paths will end up meeting at some stage throughout the story, when the missions etc will start. That's just my idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:55 am

Yes! That sounds nice indeed.
I could start in ARK, in fact being awoken from a time limited status chamber. Using Chaos control I can warp anywhere, but not get through dimension with just one...oddly, though the team is separated our old COM devices work between each other, & we slowly merge trying to find the emeralds so all can come back as a team.
Though, an enemy is in the shadows; The reason why I was locked in status & reason between us all getting separated. Though he's an enemy to us, he is the Universe's hero (As Plan-X are bad guys - let's face it), & we must defeat him to get to the real world & reign supreme once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversational alphabet.   Conversational alphabet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversational alphabet.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: General Discussion :: Forum Fun-
Jump to: