Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The game Brainstorm thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

The game Brainstorm thread. Empty
PostSubject: The game Brainstorm thread.   The game Brainstorm thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

In this thread we can all group to create another game, which could be anything from an RPG to a Racer.
Merely add a simple suggestion or idea, and we may be able create something from it, though it doesn't always work. In anycase, I advise every staff member to check here for new messages, to add our expertise to any idea with potential.
In anycase, it seems we need a thread such as this to expand our base of operation.
So hopefully we can make an awesome franchise.
This OP will be updated with new budding games before they're an official part of the site.

(Warning - to avoid confusion, and save space, an idea or suggestion that is going nowhere, may be erased.)

In anycase, enjoy seeing your ideas potentially taking shape, courtisy of all of us from Cataclysm. =)
Back to top Go down

The game Brainstorm thread.
Page 1 of 1