Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Guardian characters (saga III)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

The Guardian characters (saga III) Empty
PostSubject: The Guardian characters (saga III)   The Guardian characters (saga III) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

The Ariadin Legends have five sagas, and the third is the one I'm most proud of. Here are the characters, of which I'll fill properly soon.

- Jason Jay Coil
The main character, & hero for most of the Guardian series.
His grandfather was "Damien Coil", of which Jason looks constantly up to, as Damien saved the Planet Ariados before, liberating the population from the Dark sands army.
In this part of the series, he is unnoticed by the population of the planet, or on occassion, hated, due to his father Adrian Coil. Infact the shame of his father purges deeply inside Jason due to the situation of his birth, & how he was raised.

- Anthony Insomnia
The second-most-dominant character in the series, & best friend to Jason.
Last to be trained under the Scudd-edge dojo before the name-less master perished, Anthony knows he will be the officially the last of his tribe due to this...alas, this is rather unfortunate to his kind, as Anthony was never much of a fighter, nor could he wield the tribe's legendry weapon well; "The aura gauntlet", which uses the soul of the user to form a laser-esque blade, it's colour & length can change, depending how strong the soul of the user. It took years for him to do so, his hair is infact permanently scorched black to a point, due to his once inept abilities.

- Talfi Conneff
Part of the cat-like race, the "Feelicans" & cousin to the recently deceased Guardian.
She uses an ancient trident of which absorbs the life-force of the defeated foe, though it can have a draw back, making the user temporarly take some personality of the user. This causes Talfi to deeply meditate, to prevent this draw back, & causes to become rather withdrawn to the world. She seems oddly open towards Jason though, she seems to sense something more in him...

- Jane Sirkete
A grim reaper in training, under a cursed contract she signed herself.
Jane signed said contract as she was lured in by Thantos to whom rarely tries to drag another to take on his work unless he senses potential.
She was once human 154 years ago, but once she signed said contract, she become the grim reaper's apprentice, neither human nor un-dead...yet.
Her contract indicates she must serve under Thantos for another 346 years, when she takes the place of Thantos, and he can finally rest in peace.
She took interest in the current events when she herself seen the Hermit force open the Dark gates, forcing the once entrapped darkness to spew forward.

- Scott Conneff
Son to the recently deceased guardian, and nephew to Talfi.
Unbeknowest to Anthony there was one more trained at the Scudd-edge dojo after him before the name-less Master perished. No-one really knew this infact, bar Scott and the name-less Master. It is secretive because Scott clearly not Human, but Feelican. Which, in their culture, are forbidden to be trained under any other race but their own.
Unlike Anthony though, Scott does not own an Aura gauntlet, as the name-less master perished a mere day before the appointed day of Scott's completion of his training. Instead of the Aura gauntlet, Scott uses the quarter-staff he brought to the dojo before his training commenced. His training has indeed made him stronger, but can he follow in his mother's footsteps?

- Alex ayster
A forgotten wanderer, which is forever is search for meaning.
Alex, unlike just about all other humans on the planet; was not born in a birth temple, & thus by law doesn't truly exist. This is why his last name does not start with a capital letter.
The only person to whom acknowledged his existance was his very own mother, of which died very recently, forcing Alex to wander aimlessly around the planet, searching for something or someone to acknowledge his existance in the world.
This is why he joined the tournament.

- Jordan Insomnia / The Phoenix
Brother to Anthony, Jordan is rather childish, but has a good heart. Due to his quiet nature few people know him other then, Anthony, Jason & Senshu - his best friend.
Jordan recently became a target of Matthew & the Dark sands army's dark design, as he was possessed & enslaved by Matthew Ankle, then sold to the Dark sands army. Under their control, he goes under the name "the Phoenix".
He now roams the land in his demented state, & destroys anything in sight.
He caught eye of Talfi & decided to kill her, so followed her to the colloseum. Will anyone ever be able to stop him?

- Thantos

- Parados Manger

- Leonard New

- Matthew Ankle

- Goroy

- Tollem

There is more too, I'll fill of all them very soon. ^^;

Last edited by Jamy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamy
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

The Guardian characters (saga III) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardian characters (saga III)   The Guardian characters (saga III) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Updated...
Yep, I'm back. =>
Back to top Go down

The Guardian characters (saga III)
Page 1 of 1