Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cataclysmâ„¢ and all their games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terms and conditions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamy
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Plot Co-Ordinator and Head of Event Music
Jamy

The reluctant typo King.

Location : I am everywhere, and nowhere, for my being as all, is questionable to existance.

Terms and conditions. Empty
PostSubject: Terms and conditions.   Terms and conditions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm

For legality sake of our potential company, we need some conditions to prevent leaks & plausible future lawsuits.
This is no offence to those trustworthy, but merely to prevent those from abusing or overriding Us in legal context.

The following is merely an understanding between Us (Cataclysm Gaming company, Team Ariadin & any other project teams of Cataclysm,) & the respective members this here site:

1. Any game, project, idea or story posted/created in Cataclysm's site is therefore property of the member posting it & Cataclysm (not including fan-fiction, which owned by the respected owner of the fiction said story is created from).
Therefore by transit, should not be leaked by any members (even the creator) or site peering non-members, to do so will damage this site, & likely the member's confidence.
Anyone found out doing so will be banned immediately on the context of breaching the site's security.

2. As the said creation is both of Cataclysm's & the members property; posting it is binding & will be saved via a non-internet connected document. Even if deleted from our site, & moved, this is stealing (even if it is moved by the initial creator), & is punishable in both the state of the forums, & legal terms. You have been warned.

3. Though we are a budding site, we do greatly respect other sites, & anyone found guilty of plagiarism from other sites will be warned, & the idea will be stricken from the record. If the member keeps repeating said action will cause banning of said offender.

4. Overall, though this site is in the object of creations & fun, the company it's self is based on serious stuff, that it not say you should be put off by this, merely you must understand we created this site to hopefully one day compete with the greats.
Please show respect to all involved, including new members, & give benefit of the doubt until proven a threat. If you spot a member guilty of any above; PM any of the moderators or Admins along with any evidence you have, we will deal with them accordingly. The last thing we want is anyone's enjoyment spoiled by villains or vigilantes.

- I'm sorry to go all serious there, but every company need some by-laws. I hope anyone reading this will continue to be with us for years to come.
- Jamy - the (Amateur) lawyer of Cataclysm

*This thread is liable to update, please check every so often.
Back to top Go down

Terms and conditions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: